Uchiha Sarada (Boruto) x Autistic Saiyan Male Reader

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone! Welcome to another part of the Love of Many. Before we get too into things, I'd like to say that this part was requested by LoneTimeLordSaiyan99. They requested a few different ideas, and this was one that I really liked.

Weiss: Back to Konoha then?

EmperorJirachi: Back to Konoha indeed. But things are different this time. We are in Boruto territory. I'm going to apologize now if I get anything wrong. I've not seen much of Boruto, and I'm honestly not much of a fan of his character. But I do like Sarada as a character.

Weiss: A bit jealous. Oh really?

EmperorJirachi: Smiles reassuringly at her. Don't worry Snow Angel. There's only room for so many people in my little heart, and you're definitely in there.

Weiss: Smiles while hugging him. Aww! Thank you Senpai, that's so sweet.

EmperorJirachi: Blushes. Uh, yeah. Clears throat. One more thing before we start, and it's really important. This part contains an autistic reader. The word autistic isn't actually used to describe him, but it is implied. This was part of the request, and I'm really worried about this one. I hope I did a good job of portraying such a character. Please let me know for future reference how I did. And as always, I hope you all enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own Boruto or Dragon Ball. All characters and settings used in this story are not mine. Enjoy!

(Story Begins!)

In a small village known as Konoha which was hidden away from most people, there resided several famed and skilled ninjas. Names such as Uchiha Sasuke, Yamanake Ino, Haruno Sakura, Hyuga Hinata, and even the infamous Uzumaki Naruto called this village their home.

Late one night, Naruto himself could be seen walking toward a quaint little house on the far end of Konoha. The blonde haired man stopped when he heard a small cry in the distance.

Now, if there was one thing that anyone could tell you about Naruto, it was that he couldn't resist the urge to help someone. If he thought they needed his help, then he would do everything in his power to do so. So, it was no surprise when he followed the crying to a small path a few miles away from his home.

What he saw stunned and bewildered the Hokage. A boy, a baby boy, was left alone and was sobbing violently.

Hesitantly stepping forward, Naruto got a better look at the baby. He had small tuffs of (H/C) hair atop his head and fearful (E/C) eyes that were shimmering with tears. He stared up at Naruto, silencing himself for only a moment before whimpering and shivering in fear.

Knowing that he had to do something, Naruto carefully knelt down and encircled his arms around the baby, lifting him up to his chest and pressing his head against his beating heart to hopefully soothe the boy.

Naruto: Speaks softly. Hey, don't cry little guy. I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise you that everything is going to be okay.

The baby briefly stopped crying once more. His eyes began to droop as Naruto's rhythmic heartbeat lulled him to sleep.

The Hokage gave a soft smile, looking down at the poor child who had seemingly been abandoned. He glanced up for any trace of a person or at least something to explain who the child was and why he had been left behind.

Finding nothing, Naruto's expression grew determined as he glanced back down at the sleeping infant.

Naruto: Whispers softly into his ear. Don't worry little guy, I won't leave you here. I'm gonna take you to a nice place where you'll be happy and loved. You won't deal with the type of childhood I did, I won't let you. Ever.