Jaylene Voorhees x Male Reader x Fredda Krueger

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone! So, I felt bad for making you all wait for so long only to get a short part last time. Then I noticed today was Friday the 13th and I had an idea. I got some free time and started working on a Jaylene x Male Reader, but then I thought why just have one slasher villainess when it would be perfect to have two of them!

Weiss: Eyes half-lidded and hands clasped. It would also be perfect for you to confess your undying love to me, dear.

EmperorJirachi: Oh for the love of... Go to sleep! Snaps fingers and sends Weiss to sleep, throwing her into the Dreamscape.

Weiss: Inside of Dreamscape and staring down Fredda. Uhm, hi?

Fredda: Smirking devilishly. Ooh, the girl who loves my darling. I've been waiting to see you. Lifts her claws and slowly approaches. Let's have some fun.

Weiss: Puts on a brave face and pulls out Mrytenaster. Bring it, you demented mare demon!

EmperorJirachi: Outside of Dreamscape. I knew tricking her into this world would work. I'm free! Finally free! Does a little jig in happiness.

EmperorJirachi: Realizes you're still reading and blushes in embarrassment. Heh, heh, sorry. Anyways, all you need to know is you were friends with Jaylene before she drowned, and that in this one the story of Fredda is slightly different. She haunts the dreams of Elm Street's residents looking for someone to love her. When she is rejected, she kills the person in their dreams. Oh, and by the way, don't worry if you particularly like Jaylene or Fredda more than the other. I'm thinking I might end up making parts about just Fredda and just Jaylene respectively. We'll see though. For now, enjoy!

Maturity Warning: This part may be a bit more mature than the others. After all, it is about two horror movie slasher villainesses. So, warnings ahead for mentions of people dying and some swearing from all involved. Nothing is all that extreme or graphic, but I still felt like warning you all.

Disclaimer: I do not own Friday the Thirteenth or A Nightmare on Elm Street. All characters and settings used in this story are not mine.

(Story Begins)

You were a young man who had just moved onto Elm Street in Springwood, Ohio. You often kept to yourself, not having many friends or close family to keep in touch with.

Taking a deep breath and exhaling, you ran both hands through your hair and looking out the window. Stress wore you down as you though over the problems in your life.

The thing that was troubling you was that today marked one week since you had moved to your small home on Elm Street.

Why was this such a big issue? Well, according to rumors, this was usually when she would make her move. She was a rumored dreamwalker who killed people after they refused her demands.

You were always skeptical of rumors, especially if they sounded as ridiculous as these ones. But that didn't stop you from worrying. Who wouldn't worry if they were told their street was "cursed" by a serial killer?

Taking extra precautions, you had brewed two large pots of coffee with extra espresso to ensure that you stayed away all night. You also had a baseball bat from when you played minor league softball propped up against your bedside.

While watching through the window for any signs of trouble, you decided to pour your first cup of coffee for the night.

Y/N: Taking a sip. Let's just hope that nothing happens. Thank God I was given tomorrow off...