Akashiya Moka (R+V) x Male Reader

Yang: Seen looking around the house. Ohh Senpai~ Where are you?

EmperorJirachi: Hiding beneath the couch, having shrunk to the size of a mouse, looks at the readers. Hello everyone. I'd love to chat, but as you can tell, Yang seems really... interested in me today.

A hand wraps around him and pulls him out, pressing him against a pair of breasts.

Blake: Whispers. Looks like I found you first~ Now come with me, my mate... mating season has been hell without you.

EmperorJirachi: Gulps in terror as Blake carries him away..

Weiss: Watches him be dragged off, and snickers. I knew agreeing to share him with those two would be a good idea. Turns to the readers. Oh, you all. Well, I'm sure EJ would much rather be the one to do this, but he's a bit busy. So... welcome to the next chapter, and with a new chapter comes a series that hasn't been covered yet.

Yang: Turns to Weiss and the audience. Yep! This is something that EJ wanted to try for awhile now. So we hope you guys like it! Speakin' of senpai... Turns to Weiss. Have you seen him?

weiss: Stiffles a laugh. No, sorry.

Yang: Oh, okay... Walks off, sadly.

Disclaimer: I do not own Rosario+Vampire. All characters and settings used in this story are not mine.

(Story Begins)

Another day at Yokai Academy drew to a close as the students all came pouring out of the school in waves. One student in particular was slow to leave. It wasn't because she wanted to stay any longer than any of her peers, not at all.

The girl in quesiotn had fair-skin, and long pink hair that went to her knees with bangs that were swept to the right side. She also had jade green eyes which sparked with great amounts of energy. Her attire was a simple grey shirt tucked into black tights and a pink skirt around her waist. Around her neck was a chocker with a rosary attached to it.

Her name was Moka, and she had a plan. Moka wanted to see the world beyond her realm. To explore the human world and to see what the other side was like.

You see, most monsters lived in absolute secrecy. In fact, that was part of why Yokai Academy had been established. It was to have a place for any monster to go and get an education without fear. Fear of being hunted, fear of being hated, or just general fear. Within the Yokai realm, there was no problem with being who you were.

But Moka wasn't one to stay complacent. She wanted to explore, to see things that she hadn't seen before. But she knew that to do that, she would have to be a bit sneaky. No one in her life would be okay with her just wandering the human realm, even in her human disguise. They'd fret about her being discovered, and the potential consequences.

So, Moka had made up her daring journey to the human world. She would sneak onto the bus which was scheduled to travel back and forth between realms every day by the hour, stopping at 9:00PM for safety reasons.

As Moka started to make her way quietly and quickly toward the bus stop, a voice spoke out in her head.

Inner Moka: To her outer self. I don't think this is a good idea. You're a vampire, remember? You belong here, where no one will hurt you for you are.

Moka: Speaking mentally Oh come on! You can't really tell me you're not curious at all about the human world! Besides, it's not like my fangs are out or anything. No one is gonna know what I am.