Comforting Blake Belladonna x Rejected Male Reader Part II

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone! This is a very special part.

Weiss: It really is, isn't it? Not only is this a celebration of reaching 5,000 views on this story, but it's also the first part two of the entire book. Smiles warmly at EmperorJirachi: How fitting that it's this part, huh?

EmperorJirachi: Uh... I guess so. This is where it all began, after all. Thank you all so, so much for reading, voting, and commenting on this story. It means so much to me! You're all awesome.

Weiss: Agreed. You readers are part of what keeps EJ going. Of course, I help keep him motivated. Gives a suggestive grin as EmperorJirachi blushes. Oh well, we should get going. By the way, if your curious when this would take place, this second part is only a few weeks after the first part. And that was meant to take place in late Volume One.

EmperorJirachi: Mhm. In other words, this is early-to-mid Volume Two territory. Though the dance hasn't happened, so that should help. This is a major AU though, for reasons you will see as you read. Hope you enjoy!

Maturity Warning: This part contains some mature content. There is no graphic content, this is not a lemon and there are no sex scenes. But there is character death, some swearing, and also some themes that could be classified as "mature". Viewer disgression is advised.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY. Any characters or settings used or mentioned in this story are not mine.

(Story Resumes!)

Y/N sat in the library, cuddling up to Blake and resting his head on her shoulder. She smiled warmly at him, nuzzling his cheek affectionately. His tail slipped out from beneath his clothes and found it's way to hers, touching it softly.

Blake let out a small gasp of surprise before smiling and nuzzling him again. She then reached up and started petting his head. This had become normal for them both. They weren't afraid to show their affection in public, after all. Especially since everyone now knew Blake was a faunus, and were probably suspicious of him being one too.

At that moment, Yang snuck up behind them and took a picture, the clicking noise startling both faunus and causing them to glare at the blonde beauty.

Yang: Smiles innocently. Hey guys. How's it going?

Blake: It was going fine until you decided to sneak up on us.

Yang: Hey, memories are precious. You'll thank me for this when you're older. Besides, you two look too cute together! I can't help it!

Y/N: Well, why don't you go bug Ruby and Jaune then. They're together too, y'know.

Yang: Frowns. Don't remind me.

Y/N: Oh come on. Jaune's a good guy, and he treats Ruby nice.

Blake: Plus, they are rather adorable together. What was it you said before? Memories are precious? Well, your little sister's first boyfriend is an important memory.

Yang grunted in response. Taking the hint, she then turned and went to leave. She stopped briefly to glance over at Y/N.

Yang; Fine, I'll go. By the way, your team is looking for you, Y/N.

Y/N blinked in surprise before realization hit. He glanced apologetically at Blake, who knew she had to let him go. She quickly leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek before pulling away.

Blake: You should go see what they need.

Y/N: Yeah... I guess.

With that, the (H/C) haired boy got up and walked off to find his teammates. He entered his dorm room, finding two young women and a young man waiting for him.