Comforting Blake Belladonna x Rejected Male Reader

EmperorJirachi: Hello everyone! Welcome to my first reader insert story. Hopefully you'll all enjoy!

Weiss: Pouting. Why am I not a major character in this one?

EmperorJirachi: Crud, I better think of something before she gets mad. B-because I like you too much to make you the antagonist. Mutters under breath ...even though I like Yang too.

Weiss: Gives a creepily big smile and hugs EmperorJirachi really tight. Aww! I knew you loved me Senpai! Starts dragging him away. Come on love, let's go somewhere more private.

EmperorJirachi: Stares pleadingly at readers. Uh-oh... Help...

Disclaimer: RWBY is not mine. I do not own any of the characters or settings used in this story. 

(Story Begins!)

You are a hunter-in-training who attends Beacon Academy. You often find yourself spending a lot of time alone, even when your team tries to hang out with you. The reason why is because you are secretly a cat Faunus and are afraid of what will happen if you let them find out or get too close.

But there is one group of people who are able to get you out of your dorm; Team RWBY. The four girls were good friends with your teammates and even managed to befriend you as well.

Currently, you were training to get better with your weapon in one of Beacon's training areas. (You can imagine any weapon that you like.)

Y/N: Wipes sweat off forehead. Phew. Maybe I should call it quits. I've been here for awhile now, and I'm getting a bit -covers mouth with hand and yawns- ...tired

You put your weapon down and wiped off more sweat from your head. You let out another yawn and glance at the clock to see you've been training for almost three hours. Deciding that was enough, you start walking toward the showers when a pouty voice surprises you.

???: Aww, done already? And I was just about to join in too... 

You turn your head to see the beautiful blonde brawler of Team RWBY; Yang Xiao Long. Your cat tail starts moving from within it's hiding spot and your cheeks begin to burn a light pink.

It turned out you being a Faunus wasn't the only secret you were keeping. None knew this, but ever since you had arrived at Beacon a few weeks ago, you have had a crush on the attractive fighter. You weren't sure what exactly drew you to her, but you just knew you liked her.

Y/N: Rubs back of neck nervously. O-oh, uhm, hello Yang. H-how long have y-you been there?

Yang: Shrugs nonchalantly Eh, long enough to see you doing some good. You done for the day?

Y/N: De-depends... Wh-why do y-you want to know?

Yang only offered a devious smirk in response before dragging you off to one of the arenas.

Yang: Cause I need someone to spar with. Rubes is off in Vale with her boyfriend Jaune, and Weiss never wants to spar with me.

Y/N: What about Blake? Where is she?

Yang: I dunno. She's probably hiding in the library or something. Now c'mon! Let's do this!

You saw that there was no real option here. You took a deep breath and exhaled before preparing yourself for what would definitely be a rough fight.

(Time Skip)

You were sore all over. Every part of you ached and screamed from exhaustion and pain. Yang had dominated the entire fight, leaving you no room to try and gain any form of offensive momentum. Looking over at Yang, you saw she didn't look nearly as tired.