카메라 -Camera vs alone

AN: this chapter is about how hyung line behaves in front of others and alone with Kiki:

Jin:
Infront: Hugs, head kisses, nicknames

"Hey army! Whats up!" Kiki's cheerful voice started the vlive. Next to her sat Jungkook and Jin both waving and smiling. Army was excited for the long waited vlive with the eldest and the two maknaes. Together they started talking about the new HYBE building and how they have visited already. Slowly the time passed and Kiki started becoming very tried, she tried to stay awake for Armys but because of the extreme dance practices she has to record earlier that day she couldn't help but let her head drop and fall asleep.
At first the two boys didn't notice Kiki has fallen asleep until the comments started blowing up about how cute she was, her head dropping down and a small pout forming on her lips. This caused Jin turned around and lifted her up from the sofa, he did a be quiet sign to Jungkook and he nodded standing up. He went oing forward and took the camera. Jin carried Kiki up the stairs and softly put here onto the bed. The small contact cause Kiki to open her eyes and confusingly looked around her.
"Hey baby, go to sleep." Was all Jin said before Kiki nodded and closed her eyes. He leaned down to kiss Kiki's forehead and turned to motion Jungkook to leave the room together. They both exited, turning around Jin switched off the light and closed the door. The two boys quickly whispered a goodbye to army and wished all of them to have a good night/day. Later on twitter the #jincalledkikibaby and #theforeheadkiss were trending and the live was trending.

Alone: Cuddles, feeding, small pecks on the lips

"Hyung...come hereee..." opening her arms Kiki reached for Jin who was cooking by the kitchen counter.
"Aiyoh, baby I'm trying to cook dinner for us... wait for a while?" Jin looked up at Kiki's small figure which was cuddles on a chair.
"Fine...but can you please hurry up. Its getting so boring." She wined. "The other hyungs all just left us and went hiking. Hmph, your the best hyung Jinnie!" Smiling at her eldest hyung Kiki gushed. Jin smiled at her lovingly before reaching for a plate.
"Done, come and eat princess!" Waving her over Kiki quickly stood up and waddled over.
"Woah-this looks so gooD!" Grabbing onto the chopsticks that Jin handed over Kiki dug in. "Hyung, can I have some of yours too?" She asked noticing how Jin's had asparagus instead of tofu. "Hm? This? The asparagus? I thought I gave you some?" Jin asked but nonetheless picking some from his bowl and held it up. "Ahh hyung!" Kiki opened her mouth and Jin smiled putting a piece into her mouth. "Mmmm, hyung when we retire lets open a restaurant so we can cook for armys and others!" Kiki said also giving a slice of tofu to Jin. "Huh-thats a good idea Ki!" Chuckling at the enthusiastic girl in front of her Jin laughed along.
After the pair finished dinner Kiki went into the living room and set up a movie for them while Jin washed the plates.
"Hyung..! Readyy?" After having everything in place Kiki shouted.
"Coming-coming!" rushing over Jin flopped down onto the couch. " come here Kiki." Opening up his arms Jin motioned Kiki to come closer and cuddle. Moving over to Jin's side and she snuggled close. He leaned down and lightly pecked Kiki's red lips. She widened her eyes, surprised by his sudden action.
"Hyung, what the heck!" Kiki said before turning her face away. "Admit you liked it!" He laughed making Kiki laugh along. "Sure.." Kiki whinnied out and laid her head onto Jin's chest and put her attention to the movie once again.

~~~~~~~

Namjoon:
In front: Holding hands, patting on the head
During a video taken by a fan cam during bangtan's trip to the airport, Namjoon was caught holding onto Kiki's hand tightly, pushing away camera man and interviewers gently but with roughness away from them. Later he also patted her head when Kiki smiled up to him. This made the hearts fo Namri (Namjoon+Kiri) shippers lose their shit completely. On Weverse, wattpad, Pinterest, twitter, Instagram, youtube and Tiktok it was going viral. No matter if it was pictures, videos or fanfiction and edits it was everywhere. This caused a huge commotion in K-pop, or more like the entire world it self. Some other stans asked Armys why there were freaking out over a small interaction between the two of them. Armys replied with 'what can we say, this was from a fancam. This shows how these two actually interacts with each other in daily life!' Things like 'I'm convinced these two are married already!' Were everywhere. Soon Kiki and Namjoon knew about this, they both admitted during an interview that they have both watched edits and read comments about this. "I was really shocked on how this Army managed to video this with such high quality! I've actually replied to some comments about us! It was interesting!" Kiki said before Namjoon also agreed.
"Yeah, armys=talented!"