Just for the photos

"It's obviously for the camera, I mean no one can tolerate her.."

"I think the boys of BTS are fucking tired of her. Do you guys see how much of a pick me girl she is?"

"She is so ugly-fat-untalented..how do people appreciate her?"

'''

"Stop sending hate to ARMY's princess..she did nothing wrong."

"Jealous mother fuckers.."

"It's not the for the camera, you want to see the fan cams?"

'''

Rumours, rumours Kiki was a two faced bitch, rumours that she was a pick me girl, a slut was all over the internet. Why? Just because someone leaked a video. In this video it seemed that Kiki was "left out" by the group. Mind you this video was taken by someone else, a fan or a possible sasaeng. The members didn't know there was someone taking pictures of them, after all they were just casually walking on the street. Kiki and the rest were separated, the boys were walking in the front and Kiki was trying to get their attention. No one knows what's the truth behind that, as Kiki nor the boys has stood out and clear the rumour.

BTS dorms:

"Listen up, do not, I repeat DO NOT let Kiki see this. Don't show her this, she would get very upset." Namjoon said to the boys while Kiki slept in the bedroom. "Joon, i know you want to protect her but you know...but she would no. Kiki is not the little girl that stepped into out company 10 years ago. We can't trick her anymore. She's been in the industry longer than some idols twice her age has. " Jin said quietly before looking down onto the rug. The rest stayed quiet, not wanting to interfere with their leader and the oldest's discussion.

Sighing Namjoon looked down too, the boys were all worried how Kiki will act when she heard the news. They wanted to break it to her gently, yet they couldn't find a way. How would you tell someone you loved with all your heart, that the whole internet is going against you and calling you names? The soft click of footsteps sounded through the house. Kiki walked down calmly, morning hair messy. Looking to the boys who tried to act natural she smiled. "Hyung, I know..I saw. It's fine." She said stepping closer to the couch. "I just want to know something..." Kiki stopped waiting, before looking to see her hyungs urging to to continue. "Do you guys think Im a slut? A pick me girl, if you do Im so sorry-.." Kiki was cut of by Yoongi's voice.
"Park Kiri, don't you dare ever think like that." He said glaring at her. "Does it look like you do? Because I know for a fact you are not. I don't care what the toxics what even some ARMYs might say, you are sweet amazing and deserves everything you have now." He continued softing his voice as he saw Kiki's small surprise at his small glare. Jungkook wakes up from his daze and looked at Kiki. "please....we all love you very much please don't think like that!" Jungkook said his own eyes turning red at the saddened girl in front of them. Taehyung stood up and pulled her over making her sit between him and Hoseok.
"As long as you guys don't agree with the comments online. I have nothing to worry or be sad about!" Kiki smiled at them, even though they could tell and see the small tint of sadness behind the girl's eyes they ignored it.

*DING RING*
Kiki's phone lit up with their manager's number. A look of shock wiped across her face, slowly picking up the call she put it on speaker mode for everyone to hear. "Hey Kiki, are you doing alright?" SeJin's voice rang through the phone.
"Yes Manager SeJin, I'm alright..thanks for asking." Kiki replied a few seconds after the sound reached to their side.
"Look, I know about the things that are spreading online. I don't know whats the best way to deal with it..I think you should bring the boys along and meet in the board room. We need to clear the water." He said making her pause for a few seconds. Kiki looked around, she didn't know that they were going to take this onto another level. She thought...she thought they would just let it rest.
"I-SeJin hyung.." just as she was about to speak Jimin cut in and took the phone over.
"Hey manager SeJin, I think Kiki is still not very comfortable with the problem at the moment..since it's honestly just happened overnight." Jimin said slowly, watching Kiki as she nodded and agreed with what he said.
"Hi Jimin, look I know its a great shock to all of you. However, if we don't sort out the problem it can cause disruption to Kiki's new album release as well as the hate will get bigger every single day." SeJin said, Jimin looked at the other boys no longer knowing what to do.
"What if we did a vlive, not to talk about this matter. But to show we are not in fact upset with Kiki but still treasure her like always." Hoseok said earning silent "yes" from everyone.
"That's a good plan, I'll ask the staff members to go over now." SeJin said before Kiki took over the phone.
"Manager SeJin, do you mind if we are alone this time? I don't really want the staff to be here.." Kiki said unsure, she didn't know if SeJin would agree on this.
"I see, alright then..." SeJin paused before agreeing.

SeJin knows maybe this way the problem could be solved and be more comfortable for Kiki. Ending the call SeJin sighed before looking over at Lina's pained face. "Is Kiki alright?" Lina asked waiting to see SeJin shake his head.
"She's trying... I think you should tell her the news of you leaving next time." he replied. Lina looked down at the paper in her hand, she really was going to leave Kiki. The girl the has basically brought up. "I won't be gone for too long...I just need to sort some things out and I will be back." Lina said before SeJin nodded.
"It's still going to hurt, but nevertheless we should solve the problem at hand first.

"Hey guys this is BTS, we are here today to talk about Kiki's new album!" Jungkook said excitingly. The live went on as normal, the boys and girl smiled and tried to ignore some of the sharp questions that were in the comment section. Jin who was sat next to Kiki at the back rubbed her back soothingly and warmly smiled at her. "Dont worry princess." Jin said making Kiki turn her head towards him and smile back.
"Thank you hyung."

comment section:
xxkissed_pp: Does Kiki know Lina is going to leave for a while?

ibelongto_jimin11: Damn-after this is going on Kiki will be heart broken.

Namjoon saw the comments and paused, he didn't know Lina was going to leave. None of them did. Taehyung and Jimin who sat next to him looking at the comments stoped too. They widened their eyes in shock and turned to look at Kiki only to have Yoongi pull them back in a hurry.
"You two..keep it quiet." He whispered glad that Jin has Kiki's attention for now. Now half way through the live the atmosphere has lifted and the comments has changed to asking how they were and about their songs. Kiki started smiling and giggling together with Hobi and made dad jokes with Jin. The boys started relaxing too, they started forgetting the problem at hand. "Hyung, pass me the phone i wanna see ARMYs comments." Kiki said leaning forward to Namjoon and asking for the phone in his hands. With out thinking he passed the phone to her, forgetting some ARMYs were still talking about Lina taking her leave.
"Taehyung marry me. Lol, hyung marry this ARMY..." Kiki laughed and continued to scroll.
"No ARMY-we are best friends. Im half married to Tan and half to Kiki." Taehyung said as Kiki swatted him on the arm laughing.
"KIKI! Do you know that Lina is-.." Kiki read, the boys stopped and held their breathe.
"shit.." Jungkook whispered under his breathe.
"Lina is leaving? What?" Kiki asked looking up, "Did you guys know?" she asked confusion clouded her eyes. She hoped so badly that her hyungs didn't know.
"We didn't know.." shaking his head Yoongi said.
"Thank god..." she said looking up. "Well I didn't know this, and Lina has not told me. I think I might have to speak with her after this live.." She said before smiling again. "Im glad..if she is going to rest from always taking care of me. Lina unnie if your watching this, you better invite me to your wedding. oh and I have to be the person who style her outfit!" Kiki said getting excited. The boys looked at her in shock, they thought Kiki was going to be upset but she was simply happy for her manager.
"Lina Unnie, don't feel pressured to come back. Enjoy your break, you've always taken care of me, its time for you to take care of yourself." Kiki said smiling brightly at the camera. The boys relaxed, they were glad that Kiki haven't taken the new too badly. The vlive went and the vibe and atmosphere was the same as normal. After an hour they ended the live and Kiki immediately decided to call Lina.

"Unnie..your leaving?"

thank you for reading! Sorry my updates are a bit slow these days, even though summer has started it still takes me time to produce my chapters. anyways for people waiting for the next chapter of WoodenHut to come out, I have started and be ready for a v long chapter!

~min