Yoongi day!

"생일 축하합니다 생일 축하합니다사랑하는 Yoongi씨생일 축하합니다!!!"

"생일 축하합니다
생일 축하합니다
사랑하는 Yoongi씨
생일 축하합니다!!!"

"Thank you guys!" A warm smile appeared on Yoongi's face as he saw his members walk in with a strawberry cake lit up with candles. "We chose strawberry because Taehyung said he was craving strawberry AGAIN!" Jimin said looking at Taehyung who had a pout on his handsome face.
"It's fine, I wanted strawberry anyways..." Yoongi said laughing at Taehyung's face which suddenly lit up due to his comment.
"Hyung, can you cut the cake already?I really want some of that cream!" Kiki exclaimed jokingly urging Yoongi forward to quickly cut the cake.
" Young lady, its my birthday it should be me ordering you around!" Yoongi laughed and replied to Kiki.
"Alright alright! Hurry up, we still have my amazing Jajangmyeon waiting for us!" Jin said making Jungkook's doe eyes widen.
"Hyung, you made Jajangmyeon! Thats why I kept smelling that from the living room, i thought I was going crazy!" Making everyone laugh Jungkook eyed them before looking back at the cake
"Come on then! We got lots planned for today!" Hoseok said
"Gosh, he joined in planning with the maknaes, I am honestly really scared.." Namjoon signed making Kiki  punch him in the shoulder. "HYUNG! What do you mean 'with the maknaes?' We always plan the best!" Kiki said pointing to the other three. "And Hobi hyung." She said adding on when she realised the fake hurt look Hobi sent her way.
"Yes..gosh yes you are the best planner Kiki!" Namjoon said back teasing her.
"Alright, leTs cUT the cAke!!" Taehyung said eyeing the strawberry.
"Alright alright....CAKE TIME!" Together they made Yoongi make a wish even though he said its just for babies.
"Woohoo! Hyung your 28, not a baby anymore!!" Kiki hugged him tightly earning a soft laugh.
"I was never a baby...you are only 21 right now, such a small baby!" He commented making everyone burst out laughing.
"Shut up!" Kiki said untangling herself from Yoongi only get pulled back.
"It's my birthday, be nice alright?" He asked, having Kiki nodded and smiled.

"Can we like move to the food bit, the affection can wait." Jungkook said, after seeing everyone making to sign of moving.
"God Jungkook, didn't you just eat a pack of sushi before we collected the cake." Jin asked.
"I did, but that doesn't mean I'm not hungry anymore." Sighing in defeat, Jin started moving.
"Come on then, our maknae wants food." He said.
Everyone slowly got up, and existed the studio.

"Hyung..." Taehyung whispered once the others were in the kitch.
"Yes?"
"Can I have the strawberry chocolate?" Pointing to the cake that was on the table.
"It's my birthday.." Yoongi said, trying not to smile.
"Okay then." Taehyung replied, not insisting anymore.
"You can have it, I don't want it." With that being said, Taehyung reached for the chocolate and bit into it.
"Thank you, and don't tell Kiki."
"Don't tell me what?" Kiki asked, looking at him. "YOU ATE THE CHOCOLATE?" She shouted, earning a guilty nod from Taehyung.
"You-" Starting to chase him to get it back Kiki followed Taehyung into the kitchen.
"THAT WAS FOR YOONGI HYUNG!" Kiki said, opening her palm indicating Taehyung to pass it back to her.
"I already bit it, and licked it." Taehyung said matter of factly. Kiki's face scrunched into disgust before backing away.
"Keep it away from me, you eat it but Yoongi hyung eats the strawberries. She said.
"Fine."

The birthday ended well, everyone happy and praising the maknaes for organising the event.
When everyone finally went to sleep, Kiki followed Yoongi into his room and went under the blanket.

"Happy birthday hyung, i love you." She whispered.
"Thank you Riri, I love you too."

edited

\