WoodenHut (idol reality show)

(this is a reality show idea I made up that would star idols!)

♔𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ᴡᴏᴏᴅᴇɴHᴜᴛ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴏʟ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ sʜᴏᴡ♔

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐:
Girls:
-Karina Aespa
-Kiki BTS
-Chungha
-YuQi G-IDLE

Boys:
-Eunwoo Astro
-JungKook BTS
-Yeonjun TxT
-Jackson Got7

~When idols live with eachother for 1 month and travel together

Few days before filming:

"Yah, Jungkook you better take care of Kiki alright!" Jin said watching the pair pack and get ready to leave.
"Yeah Jk, you make sure no boys shares a room with her." Jimin said swatting him on the back and making Jungkook turn towards him. "Do you guys think I'd let a boy share a room with Kiki!?" Jungkook asked sarcastically. "and there is only going to be Jackson and Yeonjun..and well Eunwoo. They all know Kiki pretty well so they definitely won't try anything." He said before Kiki came in.
"Hyung-ah, you guys stop fussing. Im going to be with kook, we will be safe. Gosh, im 22 not 10!" Kiki said sighing and passing Jungkook a cosmetic case. "Hyung, I can't fit it in my bag. Can you put it in yours?" She asked.
"Sure, one second." Jungkook took over the cosmetic case and places it in with his clothes. "Guys, you are acting as if I can't even protect Kiki when im right there!" He said to the 6 other boys clustered by the door.
"We are worried, you and Kiki both are chiLDREN!" Jin said pointing at the two of you.
"Hyung, I am 22 and Jk hyung will be 24 this year! What do you mean chilDREN?" Kiki said trying stand to her full height but failing very badly.
"Okay okay, I think they can handle themselves." Namjoon said making Kiki smile at him.
"hehe, thank you joon!" The rest smiled at their youngest maknae as the smile appeared on everyone's faces.
"Kiki we gotta go soon, the car is waiting down stairs." Jungkook said checking his messages and standing up.
"Alright, I'll go to my room and get my suit case." she said before leaving the room, the boys all turned to go down stairs to the door so they can send the two youngest maknaes off.

A while later:

"Alright, you guys take care of each other." Yoongi said before hugging Kiki tightly and moving onto Jungkook.
"Kiki, watch out for Jk okay? He can get grumpy when tired.." Taehyung said patting Kiki on the head and leaning in to kiss her forehead. "JEon jUngkook, you better not let any weird ass men get near her. Not even Yeonjun!" Taehyung said pointing at him and leaning in for a bro hug.
"You guys look out for each other, we wont be there don't argue about stupid things like who get the last chicken." Hoseok said looking at the pair. They all know what happens with they go for food, it's life and death.
"Oh, and Kiki remember to ask Jungkook to put in eyedrop for you every night. You're eyes will hurt if you don't." Namjoon said making Kiki quickly realise. "SHOOT! I forgot the eye drops!" proceeding to take off her shoes she was stopped by Jin.
"It's in your bag, I put it there already." Kiki looked up at Jin smiling. "Aish, what are you gonna do without me?" Jin said shaking his head.
"Thank you hyung..I'll really miss all of you guys. I don't wanna cry today, Im not even going anywhere! Kook is coming with me, why are you guys making this like I am never ever coming back!?" Kiki said pouting and looking down. This was clearly nothing to cry about. "Yah, guys stop making this extra emotional!" Jimin grumbled and reached to hug Kiki.
"Baby, we will call you guys everyday." Jimin said making the rest of the boys nod.
"When we choose rooms, I'll make sure Kiki is with me." Jungkook said assuring the others.
"We will take care of each other hyungs." Kiki said smiling and announced that there is need for a group hug.
"Miss you guys, see you after 3 weeks." Yoongi said and finally the group broke the hug.
"Bye guys!" Kiki and Jungkook said closing the door behind and leaving the dorm.
"Byee!" The rest responded watching their maknaes leave.

AirPort:
"JUNGKOOK! Get your fat ass back here, seriously the plane is boarding in like 10 minutes and you decide to go and get mACDONALS?" Kiki asked shouting at the tall man who walked towards here with a bag of chicken.
"Says you who went to get Bubble tea...." Jungkook muttered shooting back.
"AH-Jin Hyung!" Kiki shouted forgetting the older man wasn't with them today. "Shoot, he isn't here is he..." shaking her head Kiki walked to Jungkook and took a chicken wing from the bag. "Not gonna lie, this is good.." closing her eyes Kiki said chewing.
"aish, see I should have gotten the chicken!" Jungkook said slinging a arm around Kiki and walked to the seating area.
"Surprised there isnt too much paparazzi today indoors." Kiki said while leaning on Jungkook's chest.
"Yeah, there were lots of people outside, but the security was good not many got to the inside." He replied moving the bag of chicken closer to Kiki as she reached for another. "I really need to go on a diet.." she said. "How much do you think is someone who is 165cm should weight? I checked yesterday and I was 44kg..ahhh" She wined twisting around in Jungkook's arms.
"Yah-Kiki. Don't you dare go on a diet while we are filming this. We go back and the hyung sees youve lost so much weight, i am going to get killed!" Jungkook laughed making Kiki giggle together.
"Don't worry I wont.. I hope no promises though!" She laughed as Jungkook punched her softly on the shoulder.

*PLANE 340 to Japan is boarding. Please may everyone board the plane.*

"Come on then princess, let's go to japan!"

Japan
1 Hour and 57 minutes later:

"Oh wow are we the first ones here?" Kiki asked as she held hands with Jungkook and entered the tour bus with the *WoodenHut* sign. "I think so, come on then let's go and sit." he said walking to the back of the bus.
"I think hyung, i am going to leave my seat for someone else. You go sit with someone else." Kiki said pointing to the seat on the opposite corner. "Huh? Why not! Don't tell me you wanna sit with Eunwoo.." Jungkook looked at Kiki.
"Huh! What no, I just wanted to sit with YuQi or ChungHa unnie...or Karina!" Kiki replied urging Jungkook to move.
"I'll remember this Kiki!" Jungkook said before Kiki smiled at him and turned around to face the front again. The door of the car opened again, and in came Yeojun and Jackson who bowed only to realise it was familiar people.
"ayyy! Jackson!" Kiki said as he walked up to her.
"RuoQi (her chinese name) how are you?" He asked plotting down next to her.
"Park Kiri! Didn't you promise you weren't going to sit next to a mALE?" Jungkook asked leaping from his seats and letting Yeonjun past him. "I never said that..." Kiki mumbled as Jackson laughed and put his hands up when Jungkook shot him a look jokingly. Yeonjun sat there silent, he wasn't very used to have so many sunbaenims around him and joking, even if Kiki and Jungkook were from the same company.
"Hey Yeonjun, how are you?" Kiki asked realising the normally loud boy silent.
"I'm good thank you!" Yeojun smiled brightly before a few other girls came onto the car. ChungHa, YuQi and Karina happened to come in.
"RuoQi!!!!" YuQi rushed over and pushed Jackson out of the seat next to Kiki and sat down. As YuQi knew Jackson pretty well it was a common thing with the friends. The pair started chatting immediately, I mean they are best friends after all. Jungkook laughed as Jackson went to sit next to him and the pair caught up on things. Later Eunwoo arrived and the whole crew was there and ready. All of them caught up and introduced themselves even though they were all familiar with each other except for Karina.

"Alright guys, right now we will be traveling to the place where you guys will be staying for 3 weeks. Right now we are going to play a game in the car. Everyone please chose a partner, the partner will be your sleeping buddy so please chose carefully.". The director said making Jungkook immediately look at Kiki. Kiki looked at him too, but counted the number in the car. If she and Jungkook went together, that means one of the girls and one of the boys would most likely to be put with each other, and that sure will make things uncomfortable. Jungkook seem to have noticed too which made him pout but look at Jackson. Knowing if Kiki were to come over Jackson would make her the most comfortable, and he and Jackson did know each other the best. Everyone go into pairs and played the game to win their choice of room.

Partners:
Kiki and YuQI
ChungHa and Karina
Jungkook and Jackson
Yeonjun and Eunwoo

to be continued..

An: Idk if ppl will like this sorta thing, but if they do i'll continue writing this series if not i'll write something with the whole group in it.
Gimme your comments on how you feel!
not edited