Soft Moments pt2

Taehyung&Yoongi
Yoongi:

Lil meow meow right there!(Guys, pls understand I don't actually know about how Yoongi is and how he manages his operation

(Guys, pls understand I don't actually know about how Yoongi is and how he manages his operation. I hope he will get well soon, but the following will only be my imagination, none of this has real statistics  to back up the information. Thanks!)

Due to Yoongi's shoulder surgery he has not been living usually with Kiki and the boys. Instead he lived alone, closer to the hospital so it is easier for him to do check ups. But once in a while, he misses the others a lot, and today Kiki decided to go and give him a surprise. After asking the other 6 boys if they wanted to tag along, only being told they all have shooting that day. Kiki decided if thats the case she will go alone. Arriving at Yoongi's house she knocked on the door only to be greeted by silence. She knocked again, this time a small "coming!" Was heard from the other side before Yoongi with a towel over his shoulder and a white t-shirt opened the door. "Princess! What are you doing here!" He asked clearly shocked by Kiki's sudden appearance.
"What do you think hyung? Of course I am here for sleepover!" Holding up the bag of things she is carrying Kiki entered, only to realise there was some other girl there sitting on the sofa. "Sorry, I didn't know you had company hyung, I'll leave now if it's trouble."  seeing the girl sitting there Kiki stuttered, not knowing how to react. "Hyung, you can introduce her to me next time.."  a obvious sad tone hung over Kiki's head as she put on a fake smile and started walking out. "jagiya..." Yoongi began but Kiki never looked back. "Park Kiri!" Hearing her full name tumble out of Yoongi's mouth was shocking, she turned around.
"This is my older cousin, Min Liya.. don't get it wrong Kiki..!" Yoongi said grabbing Kiki's hands and pulling her back into the room. "Oh! Oh...oh.. sorry.." embarrassed at her actions Kiki turned red and took a glance at the girl who was smiling on the couch.
"Don't worry darling....I am Liya, nice to meet you!" She took out her had and Kiki slowly reached out a shook her hand.
"Umm...Hello Unnie, I am Park Kiri.." smiling shyly Kiki reached out. "Most people call me Kiki, but you can also call me Kiri..."
"Well then Kiri, its a pleasure to meet you! I am glad this little boy is getting taken care of!" Going over to ruffle Yoongi's messy hair. "Noona! Don't be like that!" Yoongi wined like a little child in front of his older cousin.
"Yahh! Hyung, you are like a baby!" She giggled and poked his cheek with her small hands.
"Says the girl who is scared of thunder storms!" Yoongi teased back earning a death glare from Kiki.
"Alright, alright.. I'll leave you cute birds alone now! I'll be off! Yoongi take care of this little angel!" Liya said before hugging Yoongi and Kiki both goodbye. "Bye Liya unnie!" Waving her hands in the air Kiki said before she was dragged into the room by her hyung. "Yahh! Yoongles! What the fuc-." A finger was pressed against Kiki's mouth.
"Dont swear! Also why did you come here alone? Where is everyone else?" He started questioning making Kiki giggle softly.
"Chillax hyung, I am sleeping over sooo and Lina drove me over! The others is having a photo shoot pabo!" Poking his nose she grinned and ran off into the bedroom. "Hide and seek hyung?"
"YAH! PARK KIRI DONT POKE MY NOSE!" He shouted before running off to find the small girl.

Taehyung: Steal

After grabbing her purse Kiki left the dorms with a oversized hoodie which belonged to Taehyung

After grabbing her purse Kiki left the dorms with a oversized hoodie which belonged to Taehyung. For Tae it was already over sized, for Kiki......we can say it was a hoodie dress. Grabbing another small Gucci bag she also took from Taehyung and left the house to grab a coffee. "Kiki-ah! Have you seen my black hoodie and Gucci bag?" Taehyung screamed from his room after Kiki came home with her ice coffee. "Ummm...no! Hyung I didn't!" She lied and quickly ran into her room to change into her own outfit, she grabbed a plain shirt and boxer shorts. Only to realise they were taehyung's as well, quickly stripping down only to have Taehyung walking in. "Hyung! I am naked!" Kiki shouted, where normally people covered their body she raised up her hands as she didn't really care if he saw her.. its not like he didn't see it before. "Princess...you are wearing lingerie, so you are not actually 'naked'" Tae stopped and looked up and down making Kiki blush. "Taehyung! Stop being a pervert and go away!"
"Where did my 'hyung, or oppa' go?" He asked while smirking and turning around to leave.
"A perv does not deserve the 'hyung' and duhh off course not 'oppa'." Kiki rolled her eyes and turned around. "Go away hyung, I'll see you later.." she said and saw taehyung's smirk widen before leaving.
"Bye jagiya.." waving his hand back at Kiki he left.
"Oh god....that pervert.." she sighed, thinking back to how embarrassed she would be if she had done that many years ago. "I really has grown to these boys.." Kiki said to no one in particular.
Later:
"Guys, I think our house keeper might be stealing my clothes...they have gone missing... my poor Gucci bag is gone.." taehyung said at the dinner table whining to his Hyungs and Kiki. "Really? Well she is new, maybe I will have a talk to her.." Jin said taking a spoon full of ramen into his bowl. "Guys! I dont think thats needed, I thin tae hyung is just messy.. it must be somewhere.." Kiki said fiddling with her hands underneath the table. "Yeah, Kiki why dont you have a look for him?" Jin asked and Kiki responded with a tight nod. "Ok hyung.." she said thinking of a way to put back her hyung's clothes with out nearly dying and getting killed.
After dinner Kiki took the things she 'stole' from Taehyung and slowly poked her head into his room. After making sure taehyung wasn't there she entered. Opening the closet Kiki hung the hoodie and bag back onto the shelves.
"Kiki? What are you..? Oh you little.." Taehyung questioned before realising the Gucci bag in her hands.
"Hyung, i am sorry...I just really liked your clothes and I..I...like the scent.." she stuttered looking down not knowing Taehyung lean closer and closer until his sweet scent filled her nose. "You like my smell? Why dont you just sleep with me then?" He dragged Kiki into his bed and covered her with the blanket.. "what...this is..called kidnapping.." Kiki's voice was muffled by the blanket that was wrapped around her like a burrito. "Well...taking clothes with out the owners consent is also called..stealing princess.." Tae said also jumping into the bed with her.