So Pretty

After a couple days later Inosuke healed up perfectly and started acting like his normal self again, Tanjiro and Zenitsu we're very thrilled to finally see him back on his feet again, he was ready to go out into the world and fight all demons that dares challenging him, but over the days Inosuke was getting better he didn't see Nezuko at all which made him a bit sad, he couldn't even smell that since she had due to her sleeping in her box.

~Tanjiro~

"Well thank you again for everything sir."

~Inosuke~

"Yeah thanks I guess."

~Old man~

"You are quite welcome, I wish you a safe journey."

Tanjiro and Zenitsu Bowser heads at the old man, Inosuke noticed that they are bowing their heads so he does it as well, the three of them then headed out and begin walking on a pathway that will be leading them to the next location.

~Tanjiro~

"Hey Inosuke can I ask you something?"

~Inosuke~

"What is it?"

~Tanjiro~

"Well I just want to ask if you and Nezuko got along very with each other while you two were together?"

Zenitsu over here tanjore's question for Inosuke and quickly hops in before Inosuke could answer the question.

~Zenitsu~

"YEAH I WANT TO KNOW TOO!, WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU TWO WHILE WE WERE THERE HUH!?, DID YOU TRY TO TOUCH HER IN ANY WAY HUH!?, COME ON TELL ME TELL ME OR ELSE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Zenitsu was getting too close to Inosuke's face which was making him very angry.

~Inosuke~

"Get out of my face!"

Inosuke grabbed Zenitsu's face and pushed him away, but he was still a little relentless and wanted to know what happened between them, and each time Zenitsu kept screaming his question to Inosuke the more he began to get mad and irritated at the same time, so Inosuke punched Zenitsu in the stomach which knocked the air out of him right away.

~Inosuke~

"Finally you can shut up now."

Tanjiro goes over too Zenitsu to see if he was all right, and he actually was, but even with the wind knockout him he was still asking that same question to Inosuke, so after hearing it for so many times he gave in.

~Inosuke~

"If I tell you what do you shut the hell up!?"

~Zenitsu~

"Y-yes."

~Inosuke~

"Fine then!"

Inosuke then begin telling Tanjiro and Zenitsu about everything he and Nezuko did well they were separated from them, but when Inosuke mentioned that he removed Nezuko's clothes due to being wet Zenitsu went completely off the rails and try to attack him but Tanjiro gave him a chop behind the neck which knocked him out, but Tanjiro knew that he didn't just remove her clothes out of lust, he knew that if he didn't take her wet clothes off then she would have gotten the cold, Tanjiro taught Inosuke a while back, so after that Inosuke proceeded to tell the rest of the story to Tanjiro and an unconscious Zenitsu.

~Inosuke~

"So there, that all that happened when I was with Rezuku."

~Tanjiro~

"Well if that is everything then there's only one thing to say."

Tanjiro then put his hand on Inosuke's shoulder and begin smiling at him.

~Tanjiro~

"Thank you Inosuke for taking good care of my sister."

Inosuke then begin to feel happy from being praised by Tanjiro, after all that was finished Inosuke, Tanjiro, and the unconscious Zenitsu continue onward to the next demon location, the three of them traveled through days and slain many demons on the way as well, but on every night when Tanjiro and Zenitsu we're fast asleep Inosuke will wake up and go over to Nezuko's box and give it one little knock, but to the past days there was no response, so instead of going back to sleep he went to a small cliffside and sat at the edge and started gazing at the bright moon in front of him, as he was gazing at the moon he took off his for mask to get a better look at it.

~Inosuke~

"Wow, so pretty."

As he stared at the Moon he didn't notice when Nezuko set right next to him, she rested her head on his shoulder and started gazing at the moon with him as well, and that's when he noticed that she was there, he took his eyes off of the Moon and kept them on Nezuko instead, to move her head from his shoulder and starts looking at him as well.

~Inosuke~

"So Pretty."

Nezuko blushes from hearing Inosuke say that while looking at her.

~Nezuko~

"Does he mean me?"

Inosuke suddenly put both of his hands on her cheek and pulled her close to his face, and that's when Nezuko's blushing began to cover her entire face, he suddenly leaned in and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

~Inosuke~

"Listen up Monjiro's little sister, I have this weird feelings that I don't understand when I'm with you, but for some reason I like them, so I want you to help me understand these feelings better ok!"

Nezuko grabs both of his hands that are on her cheeks and proceeds to remove them and instead grasp them in her own hands, she looked at him with a happy expression and knotted yes to help him understand his feelings towards her."

~Inosuke~

"Thank you Nezuko."

~Nezuko~

"H-he said my name right."

Nezuko and Inosuke then proceeded to hold each other in their arms while being shined by the moonlight.

~The End~