Chapter 12

You guys were in bed and you thought to have to do something so you thought to ignore Dabi all day you knew it was risky because he is horny every day so you still wanted to do it. So you got out of bed and went to take a shower you used your body scrub.

( btw the body scrub has honey sugar and your body wash and something else you want)

After you got done with your shower you put on blossom lotion and got dressed

After you got done getting dressed with everything you went to do your hair you had extra weave so you wanted to do butterfly locs so you did your hair

After you got done with everything you went downstairs and saw Mina on the couch watching BGC and you looked at her and said " nigga why the fuck you watching bad girls club?" She turned around and said, " because I  want to is there a problem?" Y...

After you got done with everything you went downstairs and saw Mina on the couch watching BGC and you looked at her and said " nigga why the fuck you watching bad girls club?" She turned around and said, " because I want to is there a problem?" You said, " did I fucking say there was a problem?" She shook her head then you added" then there's no problem." Mina started laughing out of nowhere and you couldn't help but laugh with her y'all were dying laughing for a good 10 minutes then Dabi came downstairs and said " why are y'all laughing so loud?" You rolled your eyes and Mina said " because we can like Idk what to say like " oh we're laughing because the ground is funny?" Like really dude" he rolled his eyes and put his hands around your waist and said " hey baby" you rolled your eyes and didn't say anything and he looked at you and said, " what's wrong did I do something wrong?" You didn't say anything and pushed his hands off your waist and went upstairs. Mina looked at him and he looked at her and said " what's wrong with her?" She shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs to talk to you. She went into your room and said " bitch wtf is wrong with you? Why did you do that for?" You whispered and said " I'm trying to ignore dabi for a whole day and you can't tell no one about this is you do I will tear those horns off your head I swear to god I will" " okay dude calm down" you nodded and went back downstairs you walked around dabi and went to the couch and watched tv. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dabi called you and you didn't listen then he walked over to you and said " why the fuck aren't you talking or listening to me did I do something to you yesterday? " you didn't say anything and walked away and tried to go upstairs but he caught your arm and said " little mouse what is wrong with you? You shook your head and pulled your arm away from his grip and went outside. You didn't know it will go this far so you decided to talk to him in 10 minutes but you went outside but it was very cold so you went back Inside. Dabi came back and said " I'm sorry if I did something" you smiled and said " baby it's not your fault I was pranking you" he looked at you and yelled, " YOU WERE PRANKING ME THE WHOLE TIME WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME DUMBASS!?" You moved your head back and said: " nigga why are you yelling for it was a joke damn you can never take a joke" he rolled his eyes and said "you're so annoying" " okay is that a problem?" He said " yes that's a problem y/n I thought you were mad at me" " are you really mad over me ignoring you for an hour you are a big ass baby," you said in an attitude he looked at you and said " I'm not a baby you are your the biggest baby alive" you hit him in the chest and said " I'm not your the one who is having an attitude over me doing a prank your the baby" he rolled his eyes and said "you are a bitch" you pushed him away and said" your so mean dude I was doing a joke you can't even take that I'm done with you" you tried to go upstairs but he caught your arm and said " dude I'm sorry I didn't mean to put it like that" you rolled your eyes and tried to pull your arm away but he had a good grip and you said " let me go now" "no baby I'm so-" " Dabi LET ME GO!" You yelled he let you go and while you were going upstairs he said: " YOUR ANNOYING" you turned around and said, " HOW AM I ANNOYING BUT you are THE ONE WHO CAN'T FUCKING TAKE A JOKE?!" he sighed and said, " SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB FAT BITCH I WISH I NEVER MET YOU I WISH YOU WERE GONE!" Mina heard all the yelling and went downstairs as said " why are y'all yelling?" You went back downstairs and went right in front of him and said " I hope you don't mean that because if you do I will never forgive you" he looked at you and said " I- I mean it" " wow okay well I- I never thought you will do that well you can get out" he said quickly " wait I'm sorry baby I did -" you said crying " GET THE FUCK OUT! If you don't I will " he didn't move and you said " fine I will leave then" you went out the door and slammed it and walked somewhere. Mina opened the door and yelled " Y/N WAIT IM COMING !" After you guys left he walked to the couch sat down and cried. Y'all came back at night time and saw Dabi  on the couch crying you didn't want to talk to him so y'all went upstairs and went to bed. You got out of bed because you wanted water so you went downstairs and saw Dabi still crying so you walked to the couch and said " baby I'm so-" he hugs you and says " I'm sorry I didn't mean to say all those things" you had tears in your eyes and said " baby it's okay" you kissed him and it turned into a make-out session.