Chapter 36

It was 3 am and you were downstairs sitting on the couch drinking water you couldn't sleep " I can't sleep I'm terrified" you said staring at the windows " why are you terrified honey" you heard a voice say behind you " dad I can't do this" you said turning around with tears " what I saw yesterday was horrible I can't sleep" he came up to you " you have to sleep I will be with you the whole time" you shook your head " I can't sleep dad I'm scared for my kids and my family but what if I get a new quirk that I can hurt people in my way? What can I do about it?" He sat next to you " you won't get a quirk where you will hurt everyone in your way I won't let that happen okay I promise" you smiled " thank you dad" he smiled and nodded " of course honey" you put your head on his lap and fell asleep.

~ in the morning~

You woke up on the couch you got up and checked your phone " damn it's 1:00 damnn I fell asleep good" Keigo came up to you " are you good?" You nodded " yeah" " why did you sleep on the couch?" He said sitting next to you " I-I couldn't sleep sorry" " no it's fine don't apologize" he said smiling and rubbing his neck "
Oh and I heard you talking were you talking to yourself? Or to someone?" He said looking at you, you froze " Wh-what do you mean?" " I heard you talking to someone cause you said dad and you were terrified" he said putting his hand on your thigh " o-oh um I-I-" you said trembling " y/n come over here please" your mom said interrupting you " okay" you said getting up " something is not right" Keigo said.

" yes mom" you said going in the room "  are you okay?" She said coming out the bathroom you nodded " I'm just fine" " okay well me sky and the kids are going out if that's fine with you If we bring your kids?" She said walking up to you " yeah ofc" you said smiling " okay well make some breakfast for you and we will be on our way" she said smiling you nodded and left the room you went in the kitchen to see if there was something to make or eat you found some wings from yesterday you took them and put them on a plate than put it in the microwave for 20 seconds.

You took them out and the plate was hot but you felt the food and it was colder than ice " now how the fuck that work? That makes no fucking sense" you put it back in the microwave for 20 more seconds than finally it was hot " mannnn finally" you said walking to the table you sat down and saw Mina come to you " hey y/n what you doing?" " nothing just eating my food" you said eating a wing She nodded " okay can I get one" you looked at her up and down " sure I guess" she smiled and took one " these are good" Keigo nodded " I know I mad- I mean we made them" you smiled " let me tell you Keigo can't season shit " he pouted " yes I can" you laughed " your funny you put one pinch of salt and thought it was enough like nigga what?" " it was" he said getting up you laughed " oh okay birdman" he came up to you " okay I'm gonna go get something from the store I'll be back okay kid" you nodded he kissed your head " okay I'll be on my way" " bye" you said he left the house and than your moms left with sky and the kids " bye y'all" Mina looked around " damn we're all alone yay" you smiled " yeah buddy!"

Hawks POV:

" I want to propose to y/n but I'm scared ugh" I said driving " oh I can call Mirko "

Me: hello

Miruko : wassup birdman

Me: hey I need your help

Miruko: what you need

Me: so I want to propose to y/n and I need a great ring but i don't know what to say

Miruko: okay so I will come with you where you at?

Me: going to the ring place right by the ramen place

Miruko: okay coming

Me: thank you

* hangs up*