Chapter 33

You woke up with the covers over your body you remembered the dream it was horrible than you suddenly get a text from your aunt

" Happy birthday y/n love you" you smiled and texted back " thank aunty love you too"you were finally 22 you got out of bed to get something to drink you went downstairs to get some water and it was silent it wasn't this silent but it was very quiet you smiled and ran to the couch to watch your show you grabbed the remote and turned on your show than you heard a move behind the counter "hello?" You said putting the remote down on the couch, you heard it again you got up and walked to the counter you rolled your eyes " hawks" you looked at it much closer and you didn't see his wings you started to get worried and your force field started to go around your body slowly " who's there?" " your worst nightmare," they said behind the table you started to get scared and worried " g-go away please" your force field went down a little to go up the stairs.

You went to the stairs and they grabbed your arm you freaked out and used your quirk on accident and of course, it was hawks " NIGGA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU SCARED ME!" He got up and rubbed his head " sorry kid I tried to jump up at the right time to say happy birthday " you rolled your eyes " your crazy" he nodded " I'm sorry" " it's fine and thank you" he smiled and picked you up " happy birthday baby bird we can do whatever you want today" you smiled " Really?" He nodded " yeah it's your birthday" you smiled and kissed him " we can do something great" you came to his ear " maybe we can only have you and me time" he started to blush a little and started to smirk " okay kid I guess we're gonna have another kid" you eyes widened " wait-" he ran upstairs to the room and put you on the bed and kissed you softly on the lips " kid what do you want to do today?" You shrugged your shoulders I don't know what do you want to do?" He looked at you " kid this is your birthday not mine" " no I want to do something for you too" you said looking at him " hawks even though it's my birthday it's yours too let's just say" you said winking, he rolled his eyes " kid no it's your birthday not mine" you rolled your eyes and nodded.

He sighed " kid" he held your hand " What do you want to do?" You shrugged your shoulders " I don't know what do you want to do?" He looked at you " kid no actually let's do this" you tilted your head " ok" he picked you up and took you to the bathroom, he put you on the sink " kid listen okay I wanna talk to you" you tilted your head " okay but Keigo why couldn't we just do it in the room?" He was thinking " I don't know" you smiled " okay what do you want to talk about?" He nodded " okay so I want to make love with you" you nodded " hawks we already made love already we had 2 kids so you know we already made love" he nodded " true but I mean like more" you tilted your head " you want another kid?" He shook his head " no I mean I want to love but without a baby" you nodded in confusion " so you want to make love without having another baby?" He nodded " yeah" you put your hand over your face " Keigo if you don't want a baby if we make love then use a CONDOM!" He nodded " oh" you sighed " Omg your so stupid" he rolled his eyes and left the bathroom.

You started laughing " Keigo come here it's okay" he left the room crying you got off the sink and went to hawks " Keigo come here please" he just sat down on the couch having a fit you rolled your eyes and went to the couch and sat next to him " dude calm down I was being funny" he didn't say anything, you sighed " you know I love you right?" He cracked a little smile " y-yeah I know" you nodded and kissed his cheek " And don't be a baby" he smirked " oh I'm a baby now" you looked around " I love this picture" you pointed at the picture " isn't that a great picture?" He looked at you and cocked an eyebrow and didn't say anything you looked at him and nervously laughed " I'm fine just go upstairs"  he shook his head you smiled and ran.

" Kid!" You laughed and ran into Mina's room " Bitch help" she got up " what's wrong damn" you ran to her bed " Keigo is trying to kill me don't tell him I'm in here okay?" She rolled her eyes " fine" you hid under the bed and waited. Then suddenly he busted in the room " Mina where is y/n?" While they were talking you felt something go under you " what the-" it pulled you under " BITCH THE FUC-!" Keigo smiled and looked under the bed " I got you- kid?" He looked up " where did she go?" Mina tilted her head in confusion " what you mean she was right there" she looked under and didn't see you either " wait wha-."