Chapter 23

It was the morning and It's been a month since you were pregnant and it been going well but those contractions are killing you, you hated them for real but you had to deal with them.

You were downstairs on the couch looking at the news with your water bottle in your hand then you looked at your stomach, smiled, and said " I love my babies" your stomach got bigger and it was much harder to handle than suddenly you felt kick than another one.

You screamed " OMGGGG!!" Everyone woke up and ran downstairs and yelled " WHAT'S WRONG?!" You turned your head and said " I felt kicking" hawks came to you and said " really?" You nodded and smiled then suddenly you felt contractions again you hated life at that point you pouted and said " I hate contractions fuck" your mom hit your head and said " stop saying bad words" you rolled your eyes and got up you held your stomach and said " I'm going somewhere I'll be back" Hawks looked at you and said, " where are you going, kid?" You shrugged your shoulders and said, " maybe the store I don't know?" Hawks nodded and said " I'm going " you rolled your eyes and said, " why?" He shook his head and said " I'm coming what if dabi comes again? or someone is after you? You have to think kid" you rolled your eyes and nodded he smiled and y'all went upstairs.

You went in the room picked out a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants to wear but ofc you had to take a shower so you went in the bathroom and took off your clothes and went in the shower while you were taking a shower you were thinking about that dream you had a couple of months ago it still scared you, you didn't know what to do and it was scarier because you didn't have your baby with you.

While you were in the shower hawks was on the bed on his phone and then saw someone was calling you on your phone he said: " Kid someone is calling want me to answer?" You yelled " sure" he picked up the phone and said

Hawks: hello?"
He is this y/n
Hawks: no this is her boyfriend
Him: oh hawks
Hawks: who is this?
Him: the doctor from a month ago
Hawks: oh hey
Him: hey so we got some results even though we didn't say anything
Hawks: what do you mean
Him: your babies are not okay
Hawks: what do you mean
Him: they have this glowing in their eyes, head, and hands
Hawks: wait what?!!
Him: bring her over here so we can take a look
Hawks: okay she is in the shower so when she is done we can take her
Him: okay
Hawks: bye
Him: bye

Doctor POV: I put the phone down and the guy says " okay good thanks for telling y/n to come is hawks coming to?" I nodded and he smirked and said " good I get to see someone I love again" I looked at him and said " w-what do I do now? And what's your name" he smiled and said " my name is Dabi" I looked at his friend and said, " why is he here?" He smiled and said " he is my friend shigiarki will do good" shigiarki came up to me and said, " can I give you a hug?" He walked to me and hugged me I felt something burning in my back and saw my back disintegrating I was about to scream but he held my mouth and said " shhh don't be loud now we have to wait until my player 2 gets here" Dabi said " She is my little mouse dumbass" he rolled his eyes.

Back to you: you got out of the shower and hawks ran in the bathroom and said " the doctor said something is wrong with the kids we have to go now" you looked at him and said " hawks they would tell us when they are gonna do something so it's maybe someone else" he shook his head and said " no he said the babies are glowing and stuff" you tilted your head and said " hawks if they were glowing we will see them glowing in my stomach" you felt kicking again and held your stomach in pain you had to get dressed so you went back in the bathroom and got dressed.