Chapter 22

A month later You were so happy that you were pregnant but you didn't think what to do with the 2 extra Rooms you had in the house.

( you were awake and downstairs btw)

So you decided to buy two nursery's rooms you went in the room and scanned it and wanted to buy a crib some decorations for the baby and if it's a boy or a girl we will put more stuff.

You left a little pushing in your stomach but you didn't mind it until it got worse your stomach wasn't huge but it had a little bump but you felt a pushing you held your stomach in pain you tried to move but you were in too much pain.

You yelled " MOM HELP PLEASEEE!!" Your mom ran downstairs and said, " hon what's wrong?" You held your stomach and she came up to you and said " oh can you move?" You shook your head she held your stomach and said " okay want me to get hawks?" You nodded and yelled " HAWKSSSSSSS!" He opened the room door and said " YES!" You yelled " HELP!" He ran downstairs and saw you in pain he walked up to you and said " are you, okay kid?" You shook your head and tried to move but your stomach just started hurting so he said " we need to go to the hospital to see if you okay" you nodded and he picked you up and flew to the hospital.

When y'all got there he ran to the front desk and said " please help" they looked at you and said " okay I will get a doctor" he nodded and waited then the doctor finally came and said " y/n hawks still had you and he got up and went to the room.

The doctor said, " okay what's wrong?" He said, " she is having problems with the baby" he nodded and said " I might have to see what a going on in the belly" you nodded they put blue gel on your stomach then put a camera on it.

( I don't know what the name of it)

They looked and said " oh you're having little contractions it's going to be a little pressure so be careful" you nodded and proceeded to ask " Is the baby a girl or a boy?" He shrugged their shoulders and said, " if we can take pictures then we will know for sure and when we do we will call you here is my number" you took the card and smiled hawks waved bye and y'all left the hospital.

When y'all got back home Mina came up to you and said " are you okay?" You nodded she hugged you and looked at your stomach and said " wassup bitch" you slapped her head and said, " Nigga what?" She gulped and said " I said wassup baby" you rolled your eyes and looked at hawks and said, "you okay?" He nodded and said, " the real question is are you okay?" You nodded and felt something pulling inside your stomach you held your stomach in pain.

Hawks looked at you holding your stomach and whispered " are you in pain?" You nodded and he took you upstairs and put you on the bed and said " are you having pain again?" You nodded and started screaming in pain and your mom ran upstairs and said " WHAT'S WRONG?!" You held your stomach in pain and said " mom it hurts" she held your stomach and said "you're having contractions it's gonna hurt for an hour just breathe" you nodded and started breathing in a rhythm.

Your mom whispered to hawks " she needs to get checked out these contractions are gonna last for hours they stop for five minutes but they come back" he nodded and said " kid we need to go back to the hospital to get checked out okay" you nodded than got a call from the doctor you gave the phone to hawks and he answered.

Hawks: hello

Doctor: I got the results back