Chapter 1

You and hawks been dating for a couple years now. You were in the bed on your phone scrolling through Instagram looking at stuff and you were right next to Keigo and he was sleeping. You didn't want to wake him up so you decided to take a shower you used peppermint body wash and the same lotion. You got dressed
Here is your outfit

After you got dressed than you did your hair

Here is your hairstyle

After you got ready you went back into the room to wake up keigo but he wasn't there you were confused so you went downstairs and saw him cooking breakfast you were surprised because he never cooks breakfast you walked to him snd said " are you fi...

After you got ready you went back into the room to wake up keigo but he wasn't there you were confused so you went downstairs and saw him cooking breakfast you were surprised because he never cooks breakfast you walked to him snd said " are you finally cooking breakfast" he smirked and said " yeah kid is there a problem with me cooking rn?" You looked him up and down and said " Nigga did I say there was a problem? I hear silence okay than" he smirked and said" oh you wanna get smart bet" your eyes widened and said " I- I was kidding dude" he laughed and continued making breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 hours later...
Y'all were on the couch watching tv he was sleeping on your thigh and you kissed his head. Than suddenly you herd a knock on the door you got up and opened the door. You saw a red headed girl and you were confused but said" umm hello do you need something?" She waved and said " oh hey umm his keigo here?" You were confused and said " why do you want him for?" " I just want to talk to him please" she said. You nodded and called him over and said " keigo a person wants to see you?" He nodded and ran up to the door and you went back to the couch. He said" hey what are you doing here?" She did the puppy eyes and said " I miss you I haven't seen you in three days and I miss you in the bed" you saw her puppy dog eyes and was confused but you didn't worry about it. He said " dude shhhh she might hear you!" You looked at them a
" what's going on?" He looked at you " nothing kid just talking" you lifted one eyebrow  " ok".
After he got done finishing talking you got up and said " what were y'all talking about?" He said" just work" you didn't believe him but you didn't want to get into it. You rolled your eyes and said " I have to go to my moms house to get something I'll be back" he nodded and you headed out.

Hawks POV :

She gone finally I can call her back
* Calls her*
( he means the red headed girl let's call her Beth)
Her: hello
Him : hey come over she is going to be gone for a while
Her: great I'm coming
Him: can't wait

*ends call*
Back to you

You were at your moms house you knocked on the door and she came and said " hey hon I'm glad your here" you smiled and said" what are we doing " she was so excited and smiled she continued and said" paint
My house" you smiled and got to work.

20 minutes later...

Y'all finished and she was really happy you gave her a hug and went to your car. You wanted to get hawks something so you went to the store and got his favorite thing chicken wings after you got that you went back to the car and went home. When you went inside the house you heard the bed moving and you thought it was hawks but you heard moaning coming from the room.

~ ahh hawks~
You ran upstairs and said " OH HELL NAWW WHAT IS THAT NOISE?!" You busted inside the rooms and saw hawks with Beth eyes widened and you said" WOW DUDE I- I NEVER KNEW YOU WOULD DO THIS HAWKS WHAT THE FUCK?!"" he- hey kid I can explain" he said trying to put on his boxers you tried to hold back tears " YOU CANT FUCKING EXPLAIN THIS KIEGO!" You said with anger you pointed at Beth and said " oh little girl I ain't done with you" you cracked your knuckles and ran to her and started punching her in the face. Keigo ran to you and picked you up and said " YO CALM DOWN!" You looked at him and said" CALM DOWN ME CALM DOWN YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME BEHIND MY FUCKING BACK AND YOUR SAYING CALM DOWN!!" You pushed him away. He said softly " kid I'm sorry I-" NO I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOYAL BUT YOUR JUST A BITCH YOUR A LYING ASS NIGGA IM DONE!" You ran out the room and slammed the door. He ran after you and said " kid wait I'm sorry" you turned around with tears in your eyes and said " Im not your baby bird no more" you went into your car and drove off.