Chapter 29

Yesterday was a hard day for you, you still couldn't get over the fact that you telling your feelings to a person you never saw before and you don't tell your feelings to anyone you just lie about them but you didn't want to worry about it so much you were cuddled up with Keigo just laying down.

While you were sleeping you were thinking about what happened yesterday it made you sad a little thinking about it but you didn't want to cry about it so you just stopped thinking but suddenly you started thinking again about Bakugo how he was crying a little yesterday and how he hugged you and how he was in pain you shook your head and didn't think about it more you wanted to get up so you got slowly out of bed so you didn't wake up Keigo, you carefully slides off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

While in the bathroom you brushed your teeth and washed your face and put your hair in a high bun after you did everything you walked out of the bathroom kissed Keigo on the head and went downstairs you went to the couch and watched some TV.

While you were watching TV the doorbell rang you ran up " in a minute" you opened the door and saw Kirishima and bakugo you were confused how they knew where you lived " hey Kiri Umm what do you need" he smiled " hey y/n I'm sorry but were wondering if we can talk to you" you scratched your head " sure for what?" Bakugo put his head down you looked at him then looked back Kiri said " Bakugo told me that you were crying yesterday and stuff" you sighed and looked at bakugo " hey Kiri can I talk to bakugo real quick you can go in the house" he nodded and went in you pushed bakugo back and closed the door " Dude I told you not to tell anyone about my feelings and personal stuff" " I'm sorry y/n but he was bugging me about what happened so I had to tell him" you scoffed " this is why I don't like telling no one my feelings it's fine don't even worry about it" you rolled your eyes and went in the house.

He follows you into the house and you went to the kitchen he sat on the couch and watched TV Kiri went to you and said " is Mina here?" You nodded and pointed upstairs " the room second to last room on your left " he nodded and went upstairs. You turned around and saw bakugo sitting down hopeless you sighed and walked to the couch and sat right next to him " hey cheer up I'm not mad at you okay I'm not at all I was just a little disappointed but I'm not mad" he looked at you and rolled his eyes you hit him in the back of the head " WHAT THE HELL?!" " don't roll your eyes at me boy" he smiled softly " okay" you smiled and got up " do you want something to eat?" He shook his head " no I'm fine" you tilted your head " did you eat already?" " no I'm just not hun-" " well I'm finna feed you okay your not gonna be starving in here" he sighed and nodded you said, " what you want to eat?" " do you have eggs, bacon, and pancakes?" You nodded and made breakfast.

While you were cooking breakfast sky came out and saw bakugo sitting she looked at him and you, you turned around and put your finger over your mouth she nodded and went to the nursery to get her baby Bakugo turned around and heard footsteps " what was that?" You shrugged huge shoulders and continued cooking.

You heard sky crying " Oi get sky for me please" " where she at" " go straight turn left " he nodded and went to get her.

Bakugo POV: I was walking to get her baby I went in the room to the left and saw her baby crying I looked around to stop her crying I played peek a boo but that didn't work I tickled her but she just cried more I rolled my eyes " the only thing I can do is pick her up" I picked her up I started rocking her a little and started walking out the room she stopped crying and started to smile a little I started to smile " hi" she laughed and smiled. Y/n turned around and saw me and the baby laughing and smiling " that's cute" she said smiling I rolled my eyes " okay buddy" I walked to the couch and sat down the baby started to grab my shirt and tried to put it in her mouth " no don't do that" she smiles turned into the sadness I looked around to make her smile again and found a baby toy I started to play with her than she started laughing I sighed and whispered " finally" hawks came down the stairs I turned around and waved he waved back and sky looked at hawks and sky started screaming y/n turned around " hey no screaming stop" sky stopped screaming and started talking gibberish I looked at her and cocked a
Eyebrow y/n looked at sky and smiled.