Chapter 25

You , hawks and the kids were in bed and ofc you were still in the hospital so you really couldn't do anything there so you decided to get up and walk around somewhere.

You really didn't have a lot of strength from the birth it takes a lot of energy out you had the babies so you said " hawks , hawks get up please" " no" " hawks wake up" " no kid" you hit him in the head and said " hawks please" He groaned and got up and said " what" you sighed and said " you have to watch the kids I'm going for a small walk" he shook his head and said " no the doctors said you have to stay in this bed your body is still recovering from the pregnancy" you rolled your eyes and said " hawks I'll be fine" he rolled his eyes and nodded.

You smiled and said " thanks " you gave the kids to him and got out of bed you fell at first than got up again you opened the door and walked out you didn't want to doctors to see you so you walked slowly your mom saw you walking and whispered " wtf why aren't you in bed?" You shrugged your shoulders and she grabbed your ear and said " you better get your ass back to bed you hear me?" " Yes ma'am" you said quickly and in pain she dragged you back to the room and you rolled your eyes.

When you got there hawks and the kids were still sleeping your mom walked up to the bed and said " hawks wake up" he groaned and said " no" you looked at your mom and whispered to him " hawks you finna die" he rolled his eyes and got up and said " yeah yeah ki- oh hey ms l/n you need something?" She looked at him and didn't say anything she rubbed his back of his neck and said " I'm so sorry I thought you were y/n I'm so sorry please don't kill me" she sighed and said " hawks its fine but tell your girl to stay in this bed before I knock her out" he nodded and said " come here kid" you crossed your arms and walked to him he put the babies down and hugged you and said " kid you have to stay here" you rolled your eyes and nodded he picked you up and put you on his lap and tried not to smile.

" I know you wanna smile kid just do it I won't judge baby bird" " I'm not gonna smile dumb bird" " yes you are kid" " no" " yes" "No" " yes" your mom was just looking at y'all and just walked out than suddenly you smiled and he nodded and said " yeah you wanted to smile baby bird" you pushed his face and said " maybe I did maybe I didn't" you grabbed his face and said " babe" " wassup" you tilted you head and said " this may be dumb but what if Dabi comes again but with deadly things like nomu and maybe all for one" he put your  head on his snd said " that will never happen okay" you put your hands over your face and said " but it's my fault that we got hurt and everything" he took your hands off your face and said " it was never your fault to begin with don't  blame yourself you can't blame yourself for thing you can't control okay kid you said that to me remember so I'm gonna say this to you don't blame yourself okay" you had tears down your face and nodded he wiped those tears away and have you a kiss on the forehead.

Sky started moving and started to cry you picked her up and said " are you hungry?" You went in your shirt and pulled out your 🍒 you saw hawks looking at you , you looked at him and said " is there a problem bird man?" He shook his head and your processed to feed sky.

Da'Quan's wings started to lift up but hawks put his hands on them to push them down. Sky looked at hawks and her eyes turned white " kid her eyes are white"  you looked at her and her eyes turned normal you looked at him and said " her eyes are normal" she looked at him again and her eyes were white again and he looked at her and said " turn your eyes back to normal" you looked at her and saw her eyes white you nodded and said " sky turn your eyes normal" her eyes turned normal. She pushed your 🍒 away and you knew she was full so you said " hawks give me da'quan and you can have sky I need to feed him" he nodded and y'all switched you were feeding da'quan while hawks was watching sky

While Da'Quan was eating sky touched hawks wings and started playing with them she started playing with the one in the middle and hawks jumped you tilted your head and said " hawks why did you jump?" He shook his head and you nodded sky touched it again and he jumped again you looked at him and said " Keigo Takami why are you jumping?" You looked at sky and saw her touching his middle feather you nodded and said " oh your middle feather is sensitive" he nodded and you smirked and said " okay bet" he tilted his head and you didn't say anything.

Da'quan pushed away and put you 🍒 back in and put him in the bed.

( okay so your in Japan ofc so the beds are big that's why I'm saying that)

You put back your 🍒 in your shirt and looked at hawks and said " Keigo what if something happens to me when y'all are gone" he looked at you and said " kid that will never happen" you put the baby down on the bed and put your hands over your face he put sky down came up to you and said " kid why do you think that?" You shook your head " kid tell me what's wrong" " nothing it's fine" " kid tell me now what's wrong?" He said firmly he took your hands off your face and just looked at you.

You put your head down and tears came down your face hawks hugged you and said " it's okay kid" you shook your head and said " it's not gonna be okay Keigo it's not it's never gonna be okay" you pushed him away and said " I'm gonna ask the doctor if I can leave" you walked out the door than hawks caught your arm and said " kid why you think that?" You shook your head and pulled your arm away.

You went to a doctor and said " hey I have a question " they turned around and said " hey Y/n wassup?" " when will I leave?" They looked at their clip board and said " ummm you can leave today if you want?" You nodded and said " that's good thanks" they nodded " we can move your stuff in an hour" you nodded and waved you went back in the room got all the stuff like baby stuff the bags , the clothes and bottles and started putting them in the bag you were crying at the same time not hard but in silence so he couldn't hear you than all of a sudden you just fell crying.

Hawks ran to you and said " KID WHATS WRONG?!" you couldn't talk because you were crying hard but you got a little words out but hugged him and said " I miss my dad he wasn't here when I had my babies but my mom was here it so fucking stupid that death had to fucking do that shit" he hugged you tight and all he could say is " I'm so sorry kid I wish I could do something about it" you buried your face in his chest and cried  your mom came in " hey hon how a- WHATS WRONG?!" Hawks looked at her and said " she missed her dad because he didn't see her babies and everything" she looked at you walked to you and said " come here" you got up and walked to her and she hugged you and said " it's okay honey don't cry please but guess who came" you looked at the door and saw the one person you wished you didn't see.