Chapter 4

You were ready to get your hair done but you had to wash it before you go over to the hair salon so you got shampoo and washed your hair.

( you were at the hair salon and you got goddess locks)
Here is the hairstyle

( you were at the hair salon and you got goddess locks) Here is the hairstyle

You were happy about your hairstyle and you went back home and cooked dinner . You made Mac and cheese with chicken wings but you remembered that hawks loves chicken wings but you didn't want to cry about him so you just decided to call your bestie

( your bestie was mina yall been together since high school)

You: wassup bitch
Her: wassup bitch
You: can you come over?
Her: ofc babe I'm coming
You: bettttt

* hangs up*
You knew that Mina will run or do something to get here fast so you waited 30 seconds and than you heard the doorbell ring and you knew who it was. You walked to the door and opened it and  saw Mina. She ran in and said " BITCHHHHHHHHH WTF HAPPENED?!" You were confused and said " what? What do you mean?" She raised one eyebrow and said " I know what happened with you and hawks" you were still confused and said " how did you know that he cheated?" Her eyes widened and said " I didn't know all that he cheated on you with who?" You laughed and said " with his friend" she hugged you and said " awww I'm so sorry babe are you okay" you nodded and said " yeah I'm okay just hungry as fuck damn and I just ate dinner too" she laughed and said " bitch your always hungry" y'all both laughed and it was still sunny and hot outside so y'all decided to go to the beach. She put on this cute swimsuit and you wore the same some from 2 hours ago. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all got towels and went to the beach when y'all got there whole bunch of boys were looking at y'all walking and two boys came up and said " hey beautiful girls y'all want to hang with us for a while" you and her looked at each other and said " sure I mean I don't mind it" y'all followed them to a nice spot on the beach right by the water. Y'all sat down on the sand just sitting looking at the water coming in the sand one boy came and sat right next to you and  said " wassup cutie how are you" you smiled and said " I'm fine hbu?" He put his hand on your thigh your were getting a little uncomfortable so you said " umm y- you can take your hand off my thigh please I'm a little uncomfortable" he refused and you told Mina that he was touching your thigh and you were uncomfortable she said " ayo get your hand off of her she is uncomfortable you heard" he rolled his eyes and he was touching your swimsuit area you were really uncomfortable so you just got up and  said " yeah I'm going into the water Mina want to come" she was confused but knew what was going on so she agreed. Y'all went inside the water just chilling and you told Mina what happened " Mina he was touching my thing down there I was just really uncomfortable" she nodded and y'all decided to move to a different spot . Y'all got out the water for your towels and tried to move but the boys said " why y'all moving stay with us" y'all refused and continued walking but one boy got a hold of your arm and said " stay with me come on" you were scared because it reminded you of hawks doing this so you got scared and you used your quirk on accident on him.  You ran and said to Mina " I'm sorry I got scared can we just leave please " she nodded and y'all headed home.