Chapter 15

You were in bed and got a call from your phone and it was your mom.

You: hey mom what's wrong
Mom: baby I have to tell you something
You: what's wrong
Mom: your father passed away last night
You: ...
Mom: honey I'm sorry he had a heart attack in his sleep
You: you're kidding me
Mom: no honey I'm so sorry
You: I gtg

You put your phone down and just started crying on the floor you were very close to your father then he just passed away you were so heartbroken. Dabi went upstairs just to wake you up and he just saw you crying on the floor he ran to you and said " babe what's wrong what happened?" " my dad passed away last night" you said crying. Dabi held you in his arms so tight and said " it's okay" you just cried in his arms and you felt like a cloud was holding you because he was so gentle holding you. Mina came upstairs and saw you crying in Dabi's arm and said "why are you crying what happened?" Dabi said " her father passed away last night" her eyes widened and said, " omg wait Mr l/n I'm so sorry babe are you okay?" You nodded and got up and said " I'm going to take a shower I'll be back " they nodded and you went to take a shower. While you were taking a shower you crying so hard you couldn't breathe than dabi came in and said " you okay?" You opened the curtains and shook your head then he said " can I take a shower with you?" You nodded then he took his clothes off and went into the shower. When he got in the shower you put your head on his chest and said " baby I'm sorry for crying" he looked at you and lifted your face and said " never be sorry it's okay you're allowed to cry" you smiled and kissed him and said " we're probably gonna have a funeral I'm not gonna go through " he tilted his head and said " Why it's your dad's funeral you have to go" you shook your head and just left your head oh his chest and just cried. He rubbed your head and said " babe it's okay to cry you don't have to hold it in okay because you mostly hold all your feelings in and that's not okay" you nodded and kissed him and got washed up so you can get dressed. After you were done with the shower you put blossom lotion and put on a bra and sweatpants and a shirt and went downstairs Mina saw you come downstairs and came and hugged you and said " you okay babe?" You nodded and went to the kitchen and got some juice. Dabi came downstairs and said, " Mina is she okay?" She nodded and you said " I- I'm going to go somewhere" they nodded and you had tears in your eyes and dabi saw the tears and said " babe can I talk to you alone outside" you nodded and y'all headed outside. You put your on your face and started balling crying he saw you crying. He felt so bad so he said " come" you walked into his arms and just cried non stop you didn't want to do anything but cry he padded your head and said " it's okay don't cry okay" you cried harder than before he lifted up your face and said " what about you meet my friends they won't do anything let's just say hey" you looked away and put your head back on his chest and said "o- okay" he grinned and picked you up and went inside the house. Y'all went out and walked to the place where his friends were at y'all walked in the dark ally and saw this bar you looked at dabi and said " dabi is this the place?" He nodded and held your hand and said " look your gonna be fine okay" you nodded and went inside Than you saw what you never wanted to see.