тen

Jaehyun ended his story with tears in his eyes. Mark was looking down in shame and Taeyong was crying. Mark couldn't believe that he had done that to someone.

"I still remember the day before Donghyuck died." Taeyong sniffled. "He got all 22 of us gifts." Mark saw Taeyong grip his necklace.

"22?" Mark asked.

"22." Taeyong nodded. "He even got YangYang something." Taeyong frowned slightly. Mark remembered the story that Ten had told him.

"But I thought Yang-"

"He left it at his grave." Taeyong cut him off. "Shotaro, Sungchan, and Yuta ended up moving to Japan. They said that it didn't feel the same without him. Taeil ended up dropping out of college along with Sicheng. I mean no one could blame him. His baby cousin..." Taeyong looked away as he tried to hide his tears.

"What happened to Donghyuck?" Mark asked.

"No one knows." Jaehyun said. "Not even police. They found his body in the alley behind the bar that's next to the red building. It's been two years but they still can't figure out whether it was suicide or someone killed him." Jaehyun said angrily.

"B-but, doesn't all this stuff point that it was a suicide?" Mark furrowed his eyebrows. The duo shrugged. "Why did I bully him?"

"Because," Taeyong and Jaehyun looked at each other. Deciding whether or not they should tell the younger. "He confessed to you. He told you how he'd been in love with you ever since you were kids."

"N-no." Mark shook his head. "I wouldn't bully him over that."

"Oh but you did." Taeyong said bitterly.

"I can't believe...I wouldn't do that! Why is everyone making me out to be the bad guy!" Mark snapped as he stood up. "Donghyuck is still friends with me! Nothing changed!" Mark then stormed out of the apartment.

Mark was walking back to his house when he saw the familiar red building. "Red building." His eyes then wandered towards the building behind it. "Bar." He then saw the alley. "Bingo." He was about to walk across the street when something happened.

Mark fell to the ground as memories passed through his mind. He held his chest and head in pain. "Someone help!" Mark yelled. He seemed invisible as no one spared him a glance or helped him. Is this how Donghyuck feels? Was this how Mark made him felt?