I'm so bored with the U.S.A

(I used a Clash song for the title of this chapter, because why not)

(No one's P.O.V.)

*Earlier*

Jordan was riding her bike to her house. She was thinking about how that cute boy with the bowl cut, whose name she found out was Will, would never be able to stay with that boy, y/n, when suddenly something hit her bike and she fell, scraping her knee. "Shit!" she exclaimed. She got up and grabbed her bike, when she heard a noise in the bushes. "Who's there!" she called out. "I said whose th-". She felt something grab her leg and pull her down the stairs of an abandoned warehouse, and she blacked out.

(At your house) 

"Shit, shit, shit!" exclaimed Dustin as he stormed up the stairs. I raced after him. "This is not good. This is not good at all." he said as he flopped down on his bed. Our mom was out of town so it was just us in the house."Dustin, stop worrying so much. W-" "You think we're gonna be ok? Yeah right the goddamn Mindflayer is back. You saw how much shit it caused last time, and I bet it only got stronger after last time!" he yelled. " I never said we're gonna be ok! I'm just saying that worrying isn't going to help!" I snapped back. He paused. "Yeah, your right." he said. "I'm just stressed out. Maybe some music would help." I grinned michevously. "Wait. Wait no no no y/n no I don't want to listen to your weird punk shit!" he yelled as he raced after me as I ran to the cassette player. "Well I don't wanna listen to your weird mainstream shit either!" I yelled back at him. I ran to my room, and grabbed my Clash cassette. I looked to see what album it was It was the Clash's first album, The Clash, my favorite album. I grinned as I put the cassette in. Dustin stormed in with a defeated look on his face. I laughed as I put on my favorite song on that album, Hate and War .

Hate and war, the only thing we got today.

And if I close my eyes, it will not go away

You have to deal with it, it is a currency 

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

The hate of a nation, a million miles from home

And get a war, from the junkies, who don't like my form

Dustin tried to take the cassette out, but I tackled him to the ground. "Oh no you don't" I told him. We laughed as we rolled on the floor.

45 minutes later

"I'm hungry. Are you sure we can't eat chocolate pudding for dinner?" asked Dustin as I looked in the fridge for food other than chocolate pudding or Eggos. "Yes, I've told you. We need to eat real food." I told him, annoyed. "Sometimes I wonder how the hell you managed to break in to a top secret Russian bunker." I rolled my eyes. I sighed unhappily as I couldn't find any food. "Ok, Dustin, how much money do you have for ice cream? We're going to Scoops Ahoy. Actually, screw money. I'm gonna make Steve give us free ice cream."