Papa

(Your P.O.V)

El chose that moment to wake up. We didn't notice. "Hello Eight, been a long time." said Dr. Brenner. "Fuck off, Papa." said Kali. "Shit! It's this asshole again!" the Party complained. Robin yelled in anger and attacked Brenner. He fell to the ground. As Robin began to beat the shit out of him, I almost felt sorry for him. "You asshole! You hurt my girlfriend, you hurt my friend, and you hurt a lot of other people!" Robin screamed at him. Brenner threw Robin off of him, and she hit a wall. She wasn't moving. Kali ran toward Robin. "ROBIN!" screamed Kali. "Eight, this is what happens when-" He was cut off by a loud, ear piercing scream, and was sent flying into a wall. We all turned. There was El, standing there with blood gushing from her nose. She was about to kill him, but then I realized something. "Wait"  I told El. "Will said that Brenner was the host of the Mindflayer. Why is he not dead?" I asked. "Because I got that that thing out of me before you closed the- wait, girlfriend?" he asked. "Go get eaten by a demogorgan you piece of shit!" said El. She then snapped Brenner's neck. Then she passed out. Again. Hopper sighed. He picked up El. Kali picked up Robin, and we left the lab. 

-