El!

"Hello" said Jordan. "Shit" we all groaned. We're screwed I thought. "Y/n, are we gonna die?" asked Will. I opened my mouth to respond, but Jordan said "No, you all won't die if Will becomes my boyfriend." she said. "Like hell!" exclaimed the Party. "Right then" said Jordan. "I suppose I'll just-" she opened a random closet door and grabbed the five of us, in an attempt to lock us in, but El used her powers to slam Jordan into a wall. "Ugh!" grunted Jordan. She jumped up and grabbed El by her throat. "No!" screamed the Party. Mike ran to El, but Jordan knocked him out. I screamed and and punched Jordan so hard she passed out, but not for long. We ran to El and Mike, picked them up, and ran as fast as we could until we reached Hopper's cabin.

*Later* 

I checked the clock. It was 9:00 pm. El was still unconscious. Fuck I thought. Just then El woke up, and the Party sighed in relief. "Mike?" called El weakly. "Yeah El, I'm right here." he said, wrapping her in a hug. She began to cry. "Mike" she sobbed. "It's ok El. It's ok." Just then Hopper walked in with a tall, curly haired man holding a cherry Slurpee. "El!" cried Hopper. He ran to her side. "What did you do to her?" he yelled at Mike. "I didn't do anything! It was that bitch Jordan. She almost killed El." "Woah woah woah, back up. Who is Jordan?" Hopper asked. We told him. After we were done, Hopper said "I'm going to kill her. Nobody hurts my daughter." "And I completely agree we need to go kill Jordan, but who is the man in the doorway holding a cherry Slurpee?" I asked, confused. "Oh, that Alexei. He was one of the Russian scientists working on the Key to the Gate the Russians were working on." "WHAT!" Dustin and I screamed. We lunged at Alexei. "Ahh! Please do not kill me!" said Alexei in a Russian accented English. "Woah, you two! Alexei is on our side! He abandoned the Russians!" We stopped, but we glared at Alexei. "Why would you abandon the Russians?" we asked him. "B-because America has cherry Slurpees! Also I like Murray!" he stuttered. "Called it!" said Hopper. We paused, then grinned. "So Russia doesn't have cherry Slurpees?" Dustin asked. "No" said Alexei. "You like Murray?" I asked. "Yes" said Alexei. El smiled. "I ship it!" she said.  We grinned. "I don't want to go to school tomorrow." said El. "Ok, if you're not going, none of us are." said Max. "What? No. All of you dipshits are going to school, except El." said a voice. "Steve!" said Dustin excitedly. "Hey Dustin!" said Steve. They did their weird handshake thing. Max sighed. "What do you mean no?" she said. "We're staying here with El." "Yeah" agreed Mike. "Ugh can we just take the Wheeler kid to school and everyone else can stay here?" said Hopper. "Dad!" complained El. It was no secret that Hopper hated Mike. Everyone knew. "Ok, how about we all stay here and look after El." I suggested, shooting a glare at Hopper. "We can all eat Eggos." said El. "And drink cherry slurpees" suggested Alexei. "And listen to the Clash!" I said. "And play Dungeons & Dragons!" said Will. "It'll be like a massive rest day because the day after next, we're gonna kick the Mindflayer's ass!" I said. We cheered. "Ok fine. But don't burn the house down." said Steve. "Ok" we said. "Now, all of you get some sleep. I'll call all of your parents to let them know where all of you are." Hopper said. "Ok." we said.