Rest day

Your P.O.V.

(The next day)

"Ok, I'll be back later. Don't burn the house down." said Hopper. "We won't." we responded. "And if you need to leave at any moment, only Alexei can drive and only Alexei can drive. Got it?" he said. "Got it." "Ok. Bye" "Bye." Hopper left. "Ok, what do we want to do first?" asked Alexei. 

(Later)

"Ok, can I please put on Combat Rock?" pleaded Will. I sighed. "Fine. But only if you play Straight to Hell for the first song." "Ok" said Will happily. He put in the cassette, and Straight to Hell came on.

If you can play on the fiddle, how's about a British jig and reel?

Speaking King's English, in quotation

As railhead towns feel the steel mills rust

Water froze, In the generation.

"Y/n, we're out of Eggos! Could you make more?" asked El. "Ok." I walked to the kitchen and some more Eggos in the toaster. "I am going to go get more Slurpees!" said Alexei. "Do not burn the house down!" "Ok" we said. After he left, I asked, "Why does everyone keep telling us that? Do they think we're that reckless?" "I dunno. Can we play D&D now?" asked Will. "Ok."

(A few hours later)

"Why does it smell like smo- FUCK WE ACTUALLY STARTED A FIRE!" I yelled, panicked. "Hopper's gonna kill us!" yelled Lucas as he grabbed the fire extinguisher. "That's what you're worried about?" I yelled. He put out the fire. "Well shit." said Alexei. "Ok, it looks like the toaster exploded, and the kitchen only was a little bit scorched, so we're not screwed. We just need a coat of paint, and a toaster, and we'll be o-" "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" I looked over. Robin looked over at the kitchen. "YES! Ok, Robin, could you and El go get a toaster, and a bucket of paint?" I asked. "If we don't fix this, Hopper's gonna kill us before the Mindflayer even has a chance." "Ok. Don't let Hopper kill us. Got it. C'mon El." said Robin. They left. "Ok, hopefully they get back soon." I said. "Yes" agreed Alexei, shaken. "I don't want the policeman to kill us." "Yeah" I said.

(20 minutes later)

"Ok, let's do this" We grabbed some paintbrushes and began to paint. In ten minutes we were done. Hopper stormed in. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU? DON'T BURN THE FUCKING HOUSE DOWN!" he yelled at me. "BUT WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU-" "We didn't burn the house down. We only slightly scorched th-" He lunged at me and pinned me to the ground. I screamed in terror. "Do not kill him!" pleaded Alexei. "Please do not ki-" "Shut up Smirnoff" snapped Hopper. Alexei shrank back in fear. Suddenly Hopper flew back onto the couch. El wiped her nose. "Thanks" I told her. She gave me a hug. I smiled. Hopper glared at me. "Ok, let's go home" I told Dustin. "O-ok" stuttered Dustin. "Not so fast" said Hopper. "I'll drive all of you home. You need all of your strength for tomorrow." "Yeah. You're right." "Ok, get in the car."