Prologue

Just when the Park family started their dinner, sounds of gunshots hitting their furniture filled their ears after their main door was busted open.

Mr. Park was quick enough to realize what was happening as he sent his wife and two sons inside the kitchen while telling them to lock the door from inside as he walked away towards living room, mentally preparing himself for what was going to happen later.

Mrs. Park and her sons were hiding inside the kitchen. Few seconds passed by and Mrs. Park started hearing her husband's scream, making her worry.

She turned towards her eldest son and said "Mom is going outside to check on your dad, okay? Lock the door after I leave, okay?" "But m-mom what if something happens to you?" the son said as salty tears were being build up inside his eyes.

"Nothing will happen, okay? Just lock the door, hmm?" The mother said as she made her way outside and the elder son locked the door.

Few minutes passed by, and then the brothers heard the door of the kitchen being kicked, indicating that someone was trying to open the door. The elder brother immediately reacted and turned towards his younger brother with a worried expression and said "You will have to leave. You see the window," he said as he pointed towards the window present in their kitchen, " jump through it and leave."

The younger was left stunned as he still stammered few words of worry while the tears he was holding back, slipped through his eyes, softly rolling down his chubby cheeks." But h-hyung what ab-bout you.........I can't just leave you here...." He said, barely above than a whisper.

"Hyung will be okay. Just leave please.......... I don't wanna put you in danger......" The elder replied softly as his own tears slipped onto his cheeks before he hugged his brother.

"Now leave, please", the elder said as he pulled away from the hug. The younger unwillingly made his way towards the window and jumped through it.

Just then the kitchen's door busted open revealing three guys, dressed full in black as they made their way towards the elder brother. The younger just watched in horror from outside, wanting to do something to stop the men dragging his brother away from his sight but he knew he couldn't do anything, after all he was just a 5 year old, but promised himself to take revenge on the behalf of his, now, broken family.

---------------------------------------

Well hello my dear readers 👋

This is my first book so there might be mistakes so please try to ignore that, and in the future I will try my best to not make those  mistakes again.

As I said that this is my first book , so I worked hard a lot in making the storyline and to add something different into the storyline. So i hope you will enjoy this book ☺️.

And don't forget to vote and comment 😉,

By author .