Chapter ~ 16

Renjun paused for a second after hearing her question, stunned. "Wait, you mean for both of us?" Renjun asked as he gestured with his forefinger to both of them, moving it back and forth between them. 

"Actually no. I mean the whole group," Haewon replied in her small voice while shaking her head a little, softly biting her lower lip as if she did something wrong. "Oh.... Are you sure that you can cook for all of us?" Renjun unsurely asked before he continued, "You know the hyungs eat alot."

"That won't be a problem. I know that I would have only cooked for 6 people, but trust me, they eat a lot," Haewon replied with a chuckle. "Just give me the permission to cook. Let it be a surprise for them, how 'bout it?" Haewon again asked with slight sparkling eyes.

Renjun uwued at her cuteness with a soft smile on his face before nodding his head a little. "Sure, let it be a surprise then."

Haewon smile brightly before asking one last question, "Do you know when all of them will wake up?"

Renjun looked at his watch which displayed the time, then looking at the younger, he replied, "It's 8:45 currently, they usually wake up at 9:30 or 10, but just tell me when you are done and I will just wake all of them up."

Haewon nodded then skipped her way inside the kitchen to cook some (or many) pancakes for 14 men.

~~

Renjun was just chilling in the living room when he decided to check up on the younger after 45 minutes to check if she needed any help. "Haewon, do you need any help?"

Haewon took a glimpse of the male who just entered the kitchen, making his way towards her, before turning back towards the stove and flipping the pancake which was being cooked.

Renjun walked closer towards the younger, noticing the many plates which were placed on space right next to the stove. Each plate, to be exact, 15 plates, were filled with 3 pancakes, with 2 more plates filled with sliced strawberries, blueberries, mangos and bananas.

"Wow," that was the only word to describe what Renjun was feeling after the seeing the effort the younger putted into the breakfast and he wasn't afraid to blur it out.

"You really did all of this all by yourself?!" Renjun asked with amusement, not believing his own eyes. Haewon laughed a little after seeing the male's expression. "Yup. It's really not much."

Renjun lightly gasped before looking at the younger as he is highly offended, with a hand in his chest, "Are you kidding me?! You literally just prepared a whole ass feast and now you are saying that it is nothing?! Idk why but I feel offended."

Haewon laughed while heartedly on Renjun's joke before calming down a bit and placing the pancake which was once on the pan, on the pile of two pancakes on the plate.

"Okay, sorry. Now go wake up the others, I am done," Haewon instructed the elder, turning off the stove and turning towards him. "Your apology accepted," Renjun said with a smile before turning his whole posture straight and firm with a blank facial expression and moved a bit back, then doing a whole 90° bow, like a king or queen was standing infront of him, "As you wish, my majesty."

Haewon chuckled at his little roleplay before placing the pan in the sink and started setting up the table for the others. As the other male skipped his way upstairs to bless everyone with his angel like face as their first view in the morning.

After 10 minutes Haewon was done setting up the table when she heard sound of multiple footsteps from the staircase, meaning that the members have woken up. She tensed up a bit thinking what the members would think of her roaming and cooking in their mansion like house. She couldn't stop herself from overthinking when she felt a small, soft hand being placed on her shoulder, stopping her relay of thoughts.

Haewon slightly flinched, looking at the owner of the hand. "Are you okay?" Renjun asked in his worried but soft voice. Haewon nodded with a small smile, not wanting the male to be worried about her. Even though the male seemed unconvinced, he shrugged the topic, not wanting to create more uncomfortable energy.

"Well I was saying that the members woke up and are down, should I send for the breakfast?" Renjun asked as he preferred to ask for the younger's permission first.

"Ah yeah, I will be there in a bit," Haewon nervously blurted it out, which wasn't left unnoticed by the male.

"Haewon-ah" Renjun started with a soft grip on her shoulders, with  comfort written all over his face which almost instantly calmed the younger down a bit. "You don't need to be nervous, the guys are not that bad. Trust me, you will be comfortable around them in no time."

Haewon nodded with a sincere smile decorating her face, actually feeling herself calmed down. "I will be out now, the food is getting cold," Renjun said and left after receiving a nod from the younger.

The younger shortly followed after.

----------------------------------------

Finally, I came down on my promise 

And guys this book is actually being longer than I thought, so I hope you guys don't have any problem :)

And don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter ;) (as it really motivates me to write)