Chapter ~ 8

"Can you let me call my brother?"

"Ummm...... About that..... I'm not quite sure if you're allowed....." Kun told Haewon with soft and small voice, making the younger's shoulder and face to sulk down. "But you can ask boss when you meet him. I am not sure if he will let you call but it's worth a try, ay?" Kun tried to cheer up the girl on which he wasn't quite sure as he only got a gloomy nod from her.

Now they both were sitting, quietly on the bed as Haewon finished her food. When Haewon was done eating, Kun passed her the medicine and the glass water, instead Haewon grabbed the whole small bottle of medicine as she observed the medicine then took one out and gulped it down with help of water.

"If you're wondering, it's for instan-" "I know. It's for instant headache cure, you do know that, that I won't eat a medicine from a stranger if I don't know what it is for, right?" Haewon said as she blankly gazed at, now, shocked Kun. "Wait, how do you know about this medicine? It's only known between the professionals" Kun asked with his eyes still being widened.

"Well, I am also the medic of my team", Haewon shrugged as she stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom, leaving a perplexed Kun in the room. "Wait, what do you mean by 'my team'?" Kun asked as he also stood up from the bed and walked a little bit forward towards Haewon, but still keeping a distance.

"You will know when we will meet your boss," Haewon said as she stood Infront of the bathroom's entrance but then again turned around to face Kun, "Btw, I will just fix myself a bit, just wait 5 minutes" Haewon said as she turned around and entered the bathroom, not giving Kun a chance to ask her any more questions.

~~

After Haewon got out of the bathroom with her hair in a ponytail and bareface, Kun and Haewon left the room and went towards Taeyong's office which, surprisingly to Haewon, was located on the same floor.

When they both reached at the entrance of the office, Kun turned around to face Haewon with an unsure expression, "Are you okay with meeting him now?" Kun asked worriedly, which actually went unexpected to Haewon but still nodded, despite the fact that the only emotions she was feeling was nervousness and fear.

Kun turned around towards the door, even though he wasn't fully convinced by her answer, he still knocked on the door and entered the office. "Oh Kun, do you want something?" Taeyong said as he looked up from his paperwork towards the male who just entered his office, being unknown towards the female who was hiding herself behind Kun.

"Oh um..... Haewon is awake", Kun stuttered out. "Oh already, where is she?" Taeyong asked as he looked towards the entrance of the office in hope to see the younger. Just then Kun moved aside, revealing the searched girl who was looking down while fiddling with her fingers.

"Oh hello Haewon, come sit down," Taeyong softly called Haewon as he gestured her to sit on the chair infront of his table. "H-Hi......" Haewon unsurely bluttered out, to which Taeyong said, "Oh you don't have to worry, I won't hurt you. If that was the case, I would have already thrown in our basement", with a soft smile on his face.

Right, if they wanted to hurt me then I would have been in the basement and not here. And I can fight as well. What am I worried about?

Haewon questioned herself, to which she herself didn't knew the answer of, as she made her way towards the table and sat on one of the two chairs, placed infront of the table.

"You can leave now, Kun" Taeyong ordered Kun to which he only nodded and left the office while closing the door.

"So Haewon, can I ask how did you get to the scene?" Taeyong softly asked, not wanting the younger to feel any kind of discomfort.