Chapter ~ 11

Few days went by, and Haewon's routine was same everyday. She would wake up, eat breakfast, watch TV (which she didn't notice on her first day), eat lunch, again watch TV, eat dinner and sleep.

The meals were mostly bought by Kun, sometimes by another medic named Jungwoo or sometimes by Renjun.

Renjun often visited Haewon, saying that she might be bored by being locked in a room, which was definitely true, and came to accompany her. This actually helped her get rid of boredom, and made both of them closer.

And today was one of those days when Renjun came with the meal to accompany her.

"The food is here~" Renjun said as soon as Haewon opened the door. Haewon instantly smiled after seeing how energetic Renjun was.

"Why are you so energetic?" Haewon playfully asked as she opened the door wider for Renjun enter with the big tray. "Why, you don't like it?" Renjun asked, acting as if he was offended.

"I never said I don't like it," Haewon chuckled at his bad acting. "Then shut up and bear with it," Renjun said as he placed the big tray on the bed. "Come on, jajangmyeon is getting cold," Renjun gestured Haewon to come sit on the bed.

"Really?! That's my favourite!" Haewon kind of shouted as she hurriedly sat on the infront of the tray and Renjun. "Calm down, it's not running away," Renjun said as he watched the younger grab one of the two bowls and chopsticks and shove the food into her mouth.

"Slow down, you will choke at this point," then Renjun himself grabbed the other set of chopsticks and the bowl and started eating. "Wait, you are eating here?" Haewon asked with her mouth full of food, looking confusingly at the male.

"Yeah, you have any problem?" Renjun answered, now slightly worried if she felt uncomfortable with eating with him. "No it's not that. Won't the other members be sad with you eating without them?" Haewon asked in her small voice, feeling bad that she caused them to feel sad.

Renjun slightly chuckled at how much overthinking the younger does, "Why would they be sad? We eat together almost everyday, so once eating alone won't hurt anyone."

"That is why. You guys eat together everyday, so it will effect them," Haewon again replied with her small voice as she was looking down onto her bowl, now eating much slower than before.

Renjun noticed her mood was a bit down now, so he thought of something that would reassure the younger so she can be back to her playful self.

"You know," Renjun said as he placed his bowl down on the tray and looked at the younger, who was looking down onto her bowl, "if one of our members gets injured, so severely injured that they need bed rest, then they would be given the food in their rooms. And with each meal, one of members would eat with them. It doesn't happen often but neither it is rare. Mostly the members were shot on their legs so obviously they can't walk, so one of the members would take the food to their room and they would eat together."

Haewon looked a bit relieved after hearing Renjun's long explaination and started eating after giving him a nod. Renjun was happy that he was successful in reassuring the younger but now he had to divert the topic.

"You know our team is divided into 3 subunits," Renjun said as he took a bite out of his bowl, attentively watching Haewon to know if the topic caught her interest; which fortunately happened.

"Wait, it can be like this in a mafia group?" Haewon, with a confused expression asked, taking a pause from her continuous eating.

"Well, you don't expect 23 of us to go together on every mission, now do you?" Renjun said, waiting for the younger's answer.

"Well, I have no idea. I don't know how mafia works, so.......?" Haewon blurted out, unsure if her answer made sense.

"Hm, it's normal for a simple citizen," Renjun nodded to himself before making a bite for himself. "Excuse me, I am not a simple citizen. I am an agent," Haewon acted being offended, stoping for eating and playfully glared at the older male.

Renjun softly chuckled at her cute expression, "Okay okay ma' lady. A special citizen."

"That's more like it."

------------------------------------------

Okay I am sorry for not updating, I wanted to publish this chapter before sleeping but couldn't 😔. I am again sorry. I will try my best to update another chapter after this :)

But anyways, don't mistake this story as Renjun's 😂

There will be the main leads interaction in the next chapter, well not really an interaction but yeah they will meet again, and you will get know what I am talking about through reading the next chapter.

Well, if you liked the chapter then don't forget to vote and comment ;)

And we finally got Renjun's insta account!!!!! And the user name is so unique like ?!?!#!?

But anyways, go and follow my man