Chapter ~ 10

During the whole call, Haewon wanted to cry and share her feelings with her brother about how scared and worried she was, how lonely she felt but she can't, she didn't want to drag her only family into her mess. She couldn't stand the thought of her brother being stressed and worried for her, just because of her carelessness.

It psychically pained heart when she heard her brother's broken voice after she told him to let her be and not search for her. At that exact moment, she hated herself. Hated herself to cause such a mess and trouble for everyone, including NCT. But she knew she can't do anything, she can't turn back time and return everything to it's place. So she just accepted her fate and went with the flow.

After the call ended, Haewon returned Taeyong his phone and tried to not let her tears fall, she didn't want to cry infront of the male.

"You can go in your room. I will ask one of the members to lend you some of their clothes so that you can be comfortable. They are supplies for your shower as well so don't worry about it. But the body wash is for men's so I hope you don't mind it," Taeyong made Haewon known what she can do with his long explanation.

But he only got a nod from the younger, as she stood up from the chair and left the office, without uttering another word.

~~

Now Haewon was in her room, on her bed, curled up into a ball with her head between her knees. The need to cry her worries out which she was feeling when sitting in the office, was long gone. No tears came out even though she wanted to cry, so she just sat on her bed, wondering what will happen to her, what will be decided to do to her.

Will she be killed? Will they erase her memory? She didn't know. She just knew that she has run away, before anything happens.

Just then a knock was heard on the door. Thinking that it would just be a member with the clothes, she shouted a 'come in'.

Then a blonde male with chinese looking small face, who was a bit taller than her, entered into the room with a soft smile of his face.

Wah. How can a mafia look this good?

Haewon froze for a second, but came to back to her sense when the male asked said something.

"Hello, Haewon! I am Renjun. Nice to meet you" the male named Renjun introduced himself, while extending his hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too," Haewon replied, shaking his extended hand. "Taeyong hyung asked me to lend you some of my clothes so I brought my shortest hoodies and shorts I could own so I hope they fit you," Renjun explained, softly smiling at the younger and placed the clothes Infront of her, on the bed.

"Thanks," Haewon softly muttered, looking at the clothes she brought. He has a good taste in fashion.

"You can go and shower. And you can give me your clothes, I will put them in the laundry,"Renjun said, making the younger a bit confused. Renjun noticed and continued, "I mean that after you come out of the shower, you can give your clothes. You don't have to rush, I will wait here."

Haewon nodded and made her way towards the bathroom.

Later Haewon came out of the bathroom, wearing Renjun's hoodies and shorts which actually looked quite big on her. The sleeves were longer than her arms, the hoodie itself reached till her mid thigh and the shorts reached much lower than her knees.

She looked cute in Renjun's eyes. With her wet pitch black long hair, a little bit dark skin tone, slim figure with long legs and sharp face features, almost made Renjun coo infront of the younger.

"You look cute in baggy clothes," Renjun complimented, making the younger cheeks flush in bright red. "Thanks," Haewon thanked in her shy small voice, fiddling with her fingers.

-------------------------------------

I am back y'all!!!! My exams ended a week ago and I got a break so I am back to updating!!

I might update another chapter today, but don't expect much. And leave a vote and a comment if you enjoyed the chapter ;)