Chapter ~ 1

"Haewon can you hurry up already, we gonna get late because of you" Soobin said as he and his group mates waited for their female group mate.

"Just give me a sec," Haewon yelled from her room as she hurriedly put on her strawberry lip balm before she made her way outside to complete her dark blue and black formal outfit with with a pair of dark blue heels.

"Ugh, why do girls take so much time?" Beomgyu mumbled under his breath as an irritated expression decorated his face. "Shut up you, idiot. I am only late because you guys didn't woke me up early, unlike someone who does often," Haewon replied while she putted on her heels as she eyes Beomgyu.

Beomgyu scoffed," Says the latecomer." " Alright you too stop it already if you guys don't wanna get late," Yeonjun said, interrupting his friends' argument as he grabbed his car keys, making his way towards his car which was parked outside their dorm.

Haewon and Beomgyu glared at eachother before they made their way to their car after Haewon locked the door of their dorm as she went towards the car where her friends were settled. After she sat, Yeonjun started the car and drove through the streets of Seoul, making their way to their agency.

~~

"Team 127, all members" Soobin said to the receptionist as she took a register, marking the team's attendance. "Team 127, you guys are called by the Chief, he wants to tell you guys about your new mission", the receptionist said before the team made their way towards the top floor, through elevator, where the Chief's office was located.

When they reached there, Soobin first knocked on the office's door, hearing a 'come in' from inside. The team entered the office and bowed, standing in a line. "Sir you called us here?" Soobin asked on behalf of his group mates, as he was the leader.

"Yeah, I called you all here to inform you about your mission" the Chief said, making the team nod as he stood in front of them. "As you guys already know that your rookie time period is coming to an end in few days, so I have decided to give you a big mission. Well not exactly a mission, I want you guys to find evidence to prove for their doings. Well it's a mafia group, NCT. I hope you guys already know about them," the Chief announced and questioned at the end, his eyes hovering over the 6 agents as they nodded, indicating that they knew about NCT.

"So as I was saying, you have to find the evidences of their crimes to help us catch them. I will analyze how long will you guys take to find the evidence, how much is the evidence and if the evidence is strong enough to arrest them and then I will decide if I am going to hand over this mission completely to you or some other team. I know you might you be wondering that they are the biggest mafia group so they must have erased every clue that would lead you to them, but that is what I want to test. That if you all are even cable to handle these big missions and if your team deserve to be on a higher a position. I was never disappointed from you, Team 127 so I hope you would live up to my expectations," the Chief finished off his long explanation about what he thought and what they have to do, with a soft look on his face.

The team nodded. " Of course sir, we will try our best to never disappoint you and catch the criminals," Soobin said as they all bowed to the Chief before making their way towards their own cabin, after they heard a 'dismiss' from the Chief.

----------------------------------------

Finally done with the first chapter!!!🙌

Stay tuned to know how will team 127 will catch the neos or will they even have a chance to? 👀

Anyways, vote and comment!😉