Chapter ~ 6

Haewon continued to make her way towards the main door of the agency when she looked at her phone and realized that in 2 minutes the bus will leave the bus stop for their last round. When the realization hit her, she started running to the bus stop which was 10 minutes walk from their agency.

Wow. Now I have to run with these freaking heels on, Haewon thought as she continued running, when she reached there, she saw the bus was already far away from her. She sat on the bus stop seat as she questioned her life decisions, "Wow. I am going to make them do the house chores on the weekend for making me walk to our house in these damn heels!" Haewon was definitely angry but she knew she had no choice but to walk since she didn't have enough money for a cab as well.

~~

Haewon took a break from her journey and sat on a bench and massaged her feet for a bit. "Ow~ Why does it hurt?" Haewon cried as she again put her heels on and decided to take a shorter route to her dorm through the alley way.

When Haewon started walking through the alley way, after a bit, she started hearing a man's cries and screams, or more like begging someone. This made her curious and she started following the noises and came to another alley way which was connected to the alley way of her route.

After walking for a bit, she could make out two men, dressed full in black, with a man kneeled infront of them begging for, whatever it was. Just when one of them took out a gun from there pocket, Haewon hid behind the wall in the fear of getting caught but still close enough to listen to their conversation. Even though she was a shooter, she was smart enough to tell that this was related to mafia and she didn't want to get kidnapped or involved in mafia yet.

"What should we do to a betrayer like you?" One of the men, asked his other partner in a mocking way as they pretended to think. "Let's go with the tradition," the other man said as both of them smirked at each other and then looked at the man infront of them before they said at the same time, "A violent death", making the helpless man, beg for their mercy more than before.

"What are you begging for? You know the consequences of betraying NCT," one of them again said as he shoot daggers at him with his eyes, making the poor man shiver.

Haewon was shocked when she heard that they were NCT and pulled her face back from the scene, pressing her back on the wall. What am I gonna do? I can just leave but I can't lose this opportunity to finally see their faces, Haewon thought when she remembered that the NCT members weren't wearing any mask or cap.

That's when an idea popped up in her head. Then she took out phone, opened the camera to take a picture of the NCT members in hope that it will help her in her mission but when she turned back the scene, she saw that the man was already dead and one the man of NCT was gone.

Just then she could feel a cold metal against the back of her head, making her stiff in her place as she slowly turned around to see the same man from the scene.

Shit, I am screwed

"Who are you? And why were you spying on us?" The man asked as he glared at her, scaring the poor girl. "A-Actually I was just passing by and then I heard some screams and walked here....." Haewon replied in a small voice, afraid that it anger the male. The male's eyes wandered to her phone before he snatched it from her and slammed it onto the ground, making the female let out a gasp.

Pure rage would be the best word to describe Haewon's feelings right now as her eyes held fire into them, forgetting the fact that the male was from NCT and that she was on the gunpoint.

"Hey! Who gave you right to slam my phone!?" Haewon yelled but it didn't effect the male. "Do even how much this cost?" She again yelled before someone covered her with a cloth, she tried to get out of their grip but soon feel unconscious.

-------------------------------------

Finally they met!

But now, what will happen with Haewon? and who was the second guy?👀 Stay tuned to find out!

And again sorry for a late update 😔 I just felt a bit unmotivated and my story was a bit messed up but now don't worry! I sorted it out and now the storyline is clear (in my mind) so don't worry!

And don't forget to vote and comment!😉