Chapter ~ 14

The next morning came and it was around 8 when a knock was heard on Haewon's room door. Haewon, who was a light sleeper, woke up and opened the door to reveal Sungchan.

"Sungchan? What is it? Did something happened to Jisung?" Haewon asked, fully waking up.

Sungchan softly chuckled, shaking his head before responding, "It's none. I wanted to inform you that Jisung woke up." "Oh already, then I will be down in a bit after refreshing up," Haewon replied as Sungchan nodded and left the younger to freshen up.

~~

Haewon was now on her way to the ward to check Jisung's condition and to give him the medicines. Haewon reached the door and knocked onto it before entering.

Jisung who was laying down with his closed, relaxing, opened his eyes when he heard the door open.

"Who are you?"

That was first thing that came out Jisung's mouth, coldly, when he saw the familiarly unknown girl enter the room.

"I guess no one informed about me. I am Haewon, your doctor," Haewon introduced herself, not really expecting him to believe.

"And you expect me to believe you?" Jisung scoffed, finding it pathetic that the younger had the audacity to lie to him on the face.

"The members would never ask an outsider to be my doctor, either way we have our own doctors," Jisung stated, alert if the other would attack or do something.

"Not my problem that you don't believe me. I am just here to check up on you and to give you medicines" Haewon strictly said as she grabbed a hardboard and a pen and started writing something.

Then she was about place her hand on his forehead to check if he has a fever or not but Jisung quickly shoved her hand away, glaring at her.

"Don't you dare to touch me" Jisung growled in a deep voice with his eyes piercing in the present figure, making shivers run down her spine.

Just when Haewon was about to say something, Sungchan came in and saw the sight of Jisung's filled with rage eyes glaring onto his saviours' scared ones. He immediately sensed what was happening so he quickly stood between the both of them.

"Jisung, it's true. She is your doctor at the moment," Sungchan quickly blurted out, making the ones rage filled eyes, to be filled with confusion and disbelief.

"What bullshit are you saying?" Jisung demanded through his gritted teeth.

"As you know that the mission you guys went on was supposed to be simple, means it didn't include much violence. And thinking that Jungwoo hyung went to China with WayV to help them with their mission since it had more risks. But when you returned with a bullet in your stomach, we were all panicking. I didn't knew how to carry out an operation so Taeyong hyung immediately called Kun hyung and told him about your condition.

He too was shocked to hear the news, and in order to save you, he had to make a decision so he asked Haewon to perform the operation. You don't have to worry, she performed the operation perfectly, just like Kun hyung and Jungwoo hyung," Sungchan ended his long explanation with a reassuring smile as the other male sighed, not knowing how to react.

"Okay, but who is she? How did she get here?" Jisung asked, feeling defeated. "She is the witness of the scene when you and Chenle killed the traitor. About a week ago," Sungchan replied before he unsurely glanced at the younger male, asking a question, "Can she check up on you now, Jisung? You know in order to recover you need to have daily checkups."

Jisung only nodded, making the taller smile as he turned towards the young doctor. "You can continue with the check up."

Haewon only nodded as she started checking Jisung's temperature and blood pressure and other things before writing on the hardboard.

"Are feeling any severe pain in your body, expect in your wound?" Haewon asked, not moving her eyes from the hardboard. "No, just a little headache," Jisung replied in his small raspy voice as he leaned back on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Hm, okay," Haewon shortly replied as she placed the hardboard away. "Here is the painkiller, eat it."

Jisung opened his to see a tablet and a glass of water infront of his face. He grabbed both of them and gulped down the tablet, as he again went back to his previous position.

"I will ask one of the members to cook breakfast for you then you can eat your other medicines," Haewon said as she left the room for the younger to rest after getting a simple nod from him.

----------------------------------------

School is starting from tomorrow 😭.

Guys give me strength to pass the year and I will try to update another chapter today but again, no promises.