Chapter 10: the kiss

Did. Did he know about my feelings? That would be impossible right?

"Well... Fresh I... I don't know how to tell you this."

He chuckled.
"It's all good."

That smile on his handsome face, his blush, everything about him was so perfect. Just like this moment. 

"Fresh I'm... I... I'm sorry, I know that you don't feel the same about me but I..."

He put a hand on my face. His hand was soft and warm. He rubbed my cheek. It felt... wet?

*drip *drip

I hadn't noticed that tears were running down my face. I felt like I couldn't speak a word. My throat was closed and my face felt hot. I was a mess, right here in front of him.

I chuckled. "Wow this is so embarrassing huh? I'm a total train wreck. I'm in school and you're out in the world, you own a car, a home, you have a job and then there's me. I'm some kid in there final year of high school and I'm purposely not doing my work to hang out with the guy I've liked for over a year and..."

Oh no. I said it. I said that I liked him. God I'm so obvious.

"Jamy. You know what? I think you're pretty amazing."

His words were so little but they meant the world. I could die now and be happy with my life.

Then. He held me. He looked at me in my eyes.

"Jamy. Would it be fine if I kissed you?"

"Wh-What! Ki-Kissed? Really? Me? Oh god I-I..."

WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO SAY? DID I SEEM LIKE I WANTED TO SAY NO? JUST KISS ME YOU 80's HOT MESS!

Then he did just that. He kissed me. His soft hands on me that pulled me in, his gentle touch. This moment was perfect. Nothing was going to ruin it for me.

Nothing

(Hey everyone (so like all 4 of you that are going to read this) sorry this chapter was short I'm not really sure if I wanted to add a more romantic part to this book and I'm still on the fence. Can anyone tell me if I should or not? I could really use an opinion on this.)