Chapter 17

"I left you a note. You know that right." I said looking out the window.

"If yOu DId tHEn I woULdN't bE So mAD." He said looking back at me in the mirror.

"WELL I DID!" I puffed out a pit and brought my legs up to hold them. I made sure that he knew I was mad. He took me from Fresh and now I'm in trouble for nothing! I wasn't going to hide anything from anyone. I was going to let my dad know that I was mad and then I would show him the note I left. After that when I'm no longer in trouble I would tell Fresh that he should have helped me. At least I would go back over there and continue what we started earlier.

"LOok JAmMy I KnoW tHat yOu WanTeD to HanG oUt wiTh FReSh toDaY bUt ThE LEaSt tHat yOu cOuLd HaVe dOne WaS LeFt SomEThing For Ink aNd mE To kNow tHat yOu wEre Safe." He turned to me and yelled.

If Ink was there then I wouldn't be surprised if those two were all in each other instead of reading that note. I know that Ink has to have something to deal with me being in trouble.

"Hay Dad why did you get me? You normally trust me enough to do what I want." I looked at him with my puppy eyes. As he looked back he looked a little less mad.

"Me ANd InK taLKed abOuT It aNd we agREeD tHat I shOuLD BriNg yOu hoMe. I told HIm thAt He cOulD cOMe uP witTh soMeThiNg foR yOu whEn wEgGet baCk." He tightly grasped the wheel a bit." LoOk, yoU knOw tHaT I dOn'TliKe tO gEt You in tRoUble anD I wAnt tO maKe sUre thAt yoU TruSt Me aNd tHe cHOicEs tHAt I maKe for yoU But mE aNd Ink thiNK tHat thIs iS bEst.

"But dad I-" 

"LeT'S Go JAmMy." He parked the car and opened the door. I had no idea what to do anymore. He was dead set on this for some reason. I got out and looked at him as he went to the front door. I took a breath in and went with him to the house.

"Dad, look I can show you the note." I said looking at him. He had his hand on the door and looked at me.

"If yOu cAN sHoW mE tHaT nOTe tHat You aRE so PersISteNt AboUt tHen I wiLL At least SoFteN yOur PUniSHmenT." He opened the door and in the center of the hall stood Ink. He stood there with a big stupid smile. I wanted to punch him. I don't know what he had in mind but it wasn't good.

"Welcome back you two, I came up with something for Jammy."
Ink looked at me with his large eyes.

"I can show you both the note!" I spoke up to him. I knew he would not let me talk so I had to take this stand. At least now I know that I would win this fight.

"AlRigHt gO sHoW uS thIS noTe." he put his hands up and made quoting signs with them when he said note. I would prove him wrong.

"I will."I said looking at him and walking to the kitchen, right where I left it.

I walked by Ink as he looked at me with his smile.

Ink turned to me.

He put his hand on my shoulder.

"good luck with that."

He whispered