Chapter 12

I had no idea what to say, I mean, of course, I wanted to date him but what could I say besides 'yes Fresh I want to date you.' That would be so upfront and embarrassing but today has already been embarrassing enough and my emotions have already been all over the place with how today has been so I really felt like I may as well tell him up front. I guess there was no need to make it all romantic and stuff anyways if we were just going to be upfront with each other.

"I want to date you Fresh. I want to go on cute dates with you and hold hands, we could have lunch together and you can drive me around to get ice cream (preferably not from that horrible wich that we got ice cream from last time) and we can kiss and stuff!"

"Oh, Jamy. You're just too cute."

His eyes were so beautiful. He called me cute. I said it once and I'll say it again, this moment is perfect and no one can ever ruin it.

"Um... Fresh. Can we kiss again?"

He laughed a bit. His laugh was cute and soft. Just like him. He nodded his head and smiled.

He leaned into me. He grabbed the side of my face and brought me to him.

*KNOCK KNOCK

God dammit, and the moment was finally ruined by someone at the door. I knew I should have stopped saying this was so perfect.

(Sorry this is so short I'm in school right now and I have a lot going on with that and learning to drive. I should be working on this sooner than later I hope.)