Tw- catcalling, attempted rape.

You was walking home from your usual night shift at Dairy Queen. Your managers where your cousins, so they often gave you 1-2 week breaks, and now it was Halloween, you had 2 weeks off to relax.

As you rounded a corner into an alleyway, you heard two men appear behind you. Shit, I forgot my pepper spray. One man was taller and had a hood pulled over his head, whilst the other one was shorter and had dark grey hair. The middle aged men started to walk faster towards you. You sped up, not jogging so you didn't make it obvious that you wanted to get the fuck away from them.

"Oi, you," the hooded man spoke. You turned around to look at them. "C'mere baby," the shorter man spoke this time. "I'm ok thank you," you replied, turning around to walk away again. "You know you are asking for it wearing that," the taller man shouted at you. You looked down, you was wearing skinny jeans with an oversized hoodie.

"I said come here you slut," the taller, hooded man spoke again, as he started walking to you at a fast pace. RUN. But just as you started running, you ran into someone. You looked up, oh shit. It was the grey haired man. You turned around. The hooded man.

"Why don't you give me a kiss baby," the shorter man spoke as he grabbed you. You lifted your hand to try and stab him with your keys, but he caught it. You tried to get away but he jabbed you in your side with your own keys. You yelped in pain but the men didn't care.

You thought back to all of the people that have been raped and killed by men, especially at night. You was one of them. You remember the night of the party where you had been drugged. And then a man took you into a room and..

That had been the worst night of your life.

"Ok let's get this done then baby. You know you want too," the taller man grabbed you by the waist and started kissing you.

" STOP. I don't want to. Stop," you shouted at them. You had hot tears running down your cheeks as the men started to pull of you jumper. You kept begging them to stop but they wouldn't.

"What are you doing?" A dirty blonde-haired man walked towards you and the men, still keeping a distance as he came to a stop.

"Help me please," you begged between sobs. "Shut it slutty," the hooded man hissed at you.

"Alright I am going to tell you what you are going to do. Alright? You are going to get the fuck off of her. You got it?"
"Pffft what are you going to do if we don't?" The grey-haired man stepped towards the mystery man.

"I am going to beat you the fuck up and you are going to wish you never left you house in the first place," he raised his voice into a stern, strong tone.

The men finally let you go as they saw the new man was a lot taller and a lot stronger. You sprinted behind him.

He turned around. "Are you okay? What did they do? Did they hurt you?" He asked with a worried look on his face. "I- I'm fine I think," you couldn't bring yourself to look him in the eyes. You knew that they had hurt your side but you couldn't tell him. What if he was like them?

As you stood up straight you felt dizzy because of the pain. Just as you was falling to the ground, you felt someone keep you up, but then you blacked out.