Once you had gotten in the house, you all got changed into pyjamas. You had to use some of clays clothes again. You and Clay decided to watch a movie whilst the others streamed. "Did you enjoy today?" Clay asked as you laced down a blanket on top of both of you.

"It was amazing."

Clay opened his arm for you and you snuggled into him. He put his arm back around you and interlocked his fingers with yours, with his other hand.

Once you had watched the first movie, you went to get a drink. You came back and snuggled back up with Clay.

About halfway through the second movie, you started to drift to sleep. You fell asleep.

"Amber! Amber! Wake up! Quick! We have to go now!" George shouted at you. You quickly got up and followed him out of the house. "Wait why are we running George?" You asked after a moment.

"He's here," he replied. You stopped. "Who's here?" You asked.

"Your dad! Hurry up!" He shouted at you. Panic ran through your veins, along with adrenaline. Why was he here? What did he want?

"Amber!" Clay shouted from behind you. You turned around to see him with a knife to his throat. You immediately started crying. "WHO ARE YOU?" You tried to sound menacing but you sounded like a mouse.

The man with the knife turned his head.

It was your dad. "DAD GET AWAY FROM HIM!" You shouted, running over to them. "Amber stay away from him! I'll be fine," Clay insisted, more worried for my safety than his own, even in this predicament.
"Get away from him!" You screamed. "MANNERS AMBER. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WITH BAD MANNERS!" He shouted back. He was so loud, his voice rung in your ears, making you go dizzy.

"People with bad manners get punished," he said menacingly. He turned back to Clay.

He slit his throat and disappeared. You sprinted over to him, calling an ambulance.

You was crying so much you couldn't breathe. You choked on each sob. You checked his pulse with shaky hands.

He was gone.

"Amber!" "Amber!"

You sat bolt upright and looked around the room. "W-what?" You asked, confused where you were. Then you realised. You were in clays living room, next to Clay,George and Alex where trying to wake you up with Clay. It was just a dream.

You sighed in relief.

"Are you okay?" Clay asked hastily. "Um y-yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure you are okay?" George asked. "Yes. I'm fine," you snapped. "Sorry," you hung your head in shame. "It's okay you don't need to be sorry. I get that it can be annoying when everyone is asking you the same thing," George smiled, you doing the same.

Alex and George left the room to try make breakfast for everyone. "I hate nightmares," you said as you rested your head back on Clay.

"You wanna talk about it?" He smoothly combed his fingers through your hair, soothing you.

"It was stupid. Just a dream about my dad," you almost whispered the last word. "It's not stupid."

"He k-killed you," you just about got out, no more than a whisper.

"It's okay. I'm right here," he kept repeating. "I don't want you to die," you whispered. You know that you sounded stupid but you didn't care. "I'm not. I'm right here, okay?"
*-*—*-*-*—*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*

"Wait so how long are Alex, Karl and George staying?" You asked, realising you never got told. "Well they have booked plane tickets for a month. They have 2 and a half weeks left. And within the next few months, we are all going to move into a bigger house together," Nick responded.

"Wait one minute I will be back," he said suddenly, walking to the living room, leaving you alone in the kitchen.

You got out your phone and decided to scroll through Snapchat until he got back.

A few minutes later, all of the boys came back in the room.

"Okay so we have an idea," George started.

"We know it's pretty soon, but it will be in a few months if you agree," Karl added.

"You better say yes," Nick said calmly.

"Okay soo basically we want you to pop off with us," Alex said next.

"Get to the point guys. We want you to move in with us! It will be in a couple months or so," Clay finished.

You smiled brighter than ever. "Hmm that's a hard YES,"

You all had a group hug. "Nick you still need to send me that video," you mentioned. He whipped out his phone and sent it to you.