(It's the 10th of august now, I changed it so ur bday is the 13th, clays Is still the 12th)

You all walked around the house, turning off the lights and closing all of the blinds and curtains.

You all meet back in the living room.

"Okay who is seeking first?" Karl asked. "I will!" Alex said. "Okay give us like three minutes to hide," Clay told him. "Okay you time starts now!" Alex almost sung.

You all sprinted away. Your shoulder ached a little bit as you took each step but it wasn't unbearable.

You saw George go to the kitchen and Nick go towards the downstairs bathroom. You went to clays bedroom.

You knew he had a big built-in closet that you could hide in. There was a shelf at the top, then a place for hung up clothes, and two shelves on the bottom. You decided that you would be less easily found if you hid at the top.

Someone opened the door. "That was not three minutes!" You said, expecting to see Alex, instead you saw Clay. "I know. Looks like we had the same idea," he points his head towards the open closet. You giggled. "Yeah I'm gonna try to get to the top shelf," you told him.

"Good idea. I can throw you some clothes to help hide you," Clay whispered. "Okay thanks. I just need to get up there," you whispered back. You tried to pull yourself up, but your shoulder hurt to bad. "Fuckkkk," you said. "You okay?" Clay appeared at your side. "Yeah I'm fine I just won't be able to get up. I will go find somewhere else."

"You want some help?" Clay asked, noticing your struggles. "Yes please.. if you don't mind of course."

Clay gave you a boost up and you payed down at the top. He put some clothes infront of you so it would be even harder for Alex to see.

"READY OR NOT HERE I COMEE!" You faintly heard Alex shout. "Hurry up and hide Clay," you whispered. He jumped into the closet, covering himself up with clothes.

After a few minutes, you heard a shout come from Alex "I FOUND YOU GEORGE AHAHAHAH!"

After a few more minutes, another shout was heard. "HOW DID YOU FIND ME? YOUR A CHEATER!" Nick shouted.

You heard Alex coming up the stairs. You heard him opening doors and walking around, until he opened clays bedroom door. "I know your in heree," he sung. You gulped.

He searched under the bed, behind the door, under his desk and anywhere that someone could possibly hide. He then opened the closet door. He crouched down, looking at the two bottom shelves, nothing seemed out of place so he stood up. Clay clearly knew he was about t9 be found, so he decided to scare Alex.

"BOO!!" He shouted, pulling the clothes away from him. "AHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT MAN," he shouted at Clay, making him wheeze. You was trying your hardest not to laugh.

"Who else do you need to find?" Clay asked once he had calmed down. "Just y/n," Alex replied. Alex walked out of the room. "Stay where you are y/n. He won't suspect you to be there," Clay whispered to you, before leaving the room.

After around 7 minutes, you heard a shout, "I GIVE UP COME OUT FROM YOUR HIBERNATION Y/N!!", it was Alex. You giggled, knowing you had won. You moved clays clothes aside and jumped down.

You ran downstairs and into the living room. Nobody was there. That's weird. I thought they would be here. You decided to look for them. The lights were still of so you couldn't see much, but you made your way to the kitchen.

Suddenly, thunder boomed from outside, and lightning crackled. You screamed. You hated storms and since you lived in Florida, there was no shortage of them. Merely seconds after you screamed, all of the boys jumped out from behind the kitchen island. You screamed again.