Lets gooo time to meet GOGY!!

"Ok she is here now George." ... "okay I'm giving it to her now" Clay passed over his headphones and gestured towards his chair for you to sit down. You sat down on the gaming chair. Wow this is comfy.

"Hiya George" you smiled even though he couldn't see it. "Hello y/n! How are you?" George replied, his British accent shining. "I'm good thankyou, how are you?" You asked the question back. "I'm good too thanks for asking!"

"GEORGIEEEEE" Nick screamed next to your ear. "Omg why is Nick there eww" you laughed at them. They were c,early good friends, even though they tried to hide it by their silly comments and jokes.

Clay returned with two extra chairs "here Nick you can sit down now" Clay put a chair down on either side of you. He sat in one, and Nick sat in (I just wrote that as satin 🤩😍🤠) the other.

"How come y/n gets the comfy chair?!" Nick asked, pouting. "Omg he is such a baby" George scoffed.

You all talked to each other for a few hours, cracking jokes and learning things about each
*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**—**-*-*-*-*-*

"Can we watch a movie?" You asked the boys. "Yes that is a good idea y/n!" Clay replied happily. "Yes but it better be a horror movie or I'm not watching it." Nick responded.

"No I hate horror movies!" Clay pouted. "Me too.. I'm gonna go to the bathroom I will be back in a sec"

You went back downstairs, to the living room, where Nick and Clay were sat, picking out a horror movie. "Whattt?? I thought you didn't like them Clay?!" You was confused at his sudden change of heart.

"Yeah well I thought I should switch it up ya know?" He seemed.. happy, excited to watch the movie.

"Okay this one is one of my favourites let's watch it!" Nick clicked onto a movie 'the conjuring' (I didn't find this scary but it's the only thing I can think of rn.. it's 4 am 😃) "NO I heard that is really scary WHYYYY" both of the boys laughed at you. You pouted.

(Clay and u is like sharing them 2 person couch things and Nick is on one of those single person ones btw)
(Time for something you find in every book lmao)

With every scary part, you and Clay gradually drifted together.

When there was a jump scare, you screamed and clung onto the nearest thing to you, that being Clay. (If u didn't figure it out already, Nick convinced Clay to watch the horror movie so he could like calm u down or whatever)

"Are you okay y/n?" Clay whispered to you, chuckling. "No I am fucking terrified but I'm okay" you whispered back. He chuckled again "I can change it if you don't want to watch any more of it" he looked down at you, clung towards him. "No it's fine you guys want to watch it" you smiled at him.

Once the movie had finished, you realised how clingy you had been because of how scared you were "oh my god I'm sorry I didn't realise I was clinging onto you Clay I don't want to make you uncomfortable I'm really sorry" you reluctantly pulled away from him. "No no it's fine I don't mind" he smiled at you.

"If I get nightmares I'm going to wake you up and make me stay awake with me by the way" you told Clay, nudging him. "Alright then alright" he laughed at you.

"Okay I'm gonna go to bed if that is ok?" You asked Clay. "Yeah that's fine you don't need to ask."

You exited the kitchen and walked up the stairs to your room. Oh shit. Fuck me. Why the fuck.. how the fuck could I forget pajamas (how the fuck do you spell that)