ArminxReader

This is kinda mainstream, but I thought it was cute. I couldn't come up with a title, so I just left it.

---------

YOUR POV

It's been three days since I've been in the infirmary. I broke my leg pushing Sasha out of the way of a titan with my foot and landing on it wrong. It wasn't her fault. I don't blame her. It might just be I have a soft spot for my friends, otherwise I would've let her be eaten.

I sat up in the white bed, a few strands of my (h/l) (h/c) falling out of the used-to-be-perfect bun. Looking outside of the window, it was around noon. I also saw a note on a pair of crutches.

'No way in hell am I using those. I'll just walk on it. '

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and slowly put weight on them. It hurt, but I have to get used to it. The more I stood, small tears fell out of the corners of out of my eyes, as well as small whimpers from my mouth. I was finally standing up and I started walking with small steps towards the door. It swung open as I grabbed the doorknob and I fell forward onto someone.

"What are you doing up?" I was on top of Eren.

"Trying to walk." I rolled off of him and sat up on the floor. Before I could stand up by myself, Eren picked me up bridal style and started walking.

"Hey! I can walk on my own. Put me down!"

"No. Everyone was worried about you and Sasha even made food to say sorry. It looks good." I sighed. Eren kept walking until we were outside and there were three picnic tables with food on them.

"Sasha made all this by herself?" I questioned as Eren put me down, but I was still leaning on him for support.

"With the help of Krista, Mikasa, and Petra," Sasha corrected. I smiled. Having friends around you is one of the best medicines. I stood up off of Eren and hopped to the table. We all ate and to no surprise, all the food was potato based. Potato salad, potato soup, and potato pie. I don't even think that's a thing, but it was good.

"Thank you. You didn't have to do this. I was just helping. " I said to Sasha as we were cleaning.

"It's no problem. I should be thanking you, otherwise I would've been eaten. " I smiled at her.

"Oh, and since you're back, we can go back to our matchmaking. " I mentally fist pumped. Sasha, Mikasa, Armin and I are all part of a matchmaking squad and thanks to us, we made our ships sail. We even got Levi and Eren together which may I add, is the cutest thing ever. Levi even got nicer. We weren't planning on that, but it's beneficial for us and everyone around him.

"Where's Armin?"

"Right here." I turned around at the soft yet firm voice and smiled again.

"So who are we matchmaking now?" Sasha came and whispered in my ear. My smile got bigger as I looked back towards Armin.

"So Armin has a little crush. Who is she or he?" He blushed and turned the other way.

"You don't have to tell, but we will help you!" I said a little too enthusiastic. Armin nervously smiled and we got to cleaning.

TIMESKIP

"So, if you want to ask her out, you can't be really shy about it. You want to make it sound like you're confident she or he will say yes. " I said leaning back against his bunk. We were in the boys' dorm, no one else was here but us. He nodded seemingly taking a mental note on it.

"Try it. Pretend I'm the girl/boy and ask me out. " He blushed a light red, but nodded.

"(Y-y/n) will you go out with me?" He was looking down at the floor.