yandere!reiner x titanshifter!reader

so long and good night
❦❦❦❦❦❦
!!trigger warning!!
Not AU and sorry if Reiner is a bit OOC, Im not very good with Reiner seeing as I kinda hate him for being the Armored Titan and this is my first yandere so it might be bad. Also, you are a special type of titan that I sorta made up (I used some stuff from the anime) , but you will find that out soon. This is kinda a songfic, the song is 'So Long And GoodNight' by My Chemical Romance.

❦❦❦❦❦❦
•your pov•

Finally, it was time for the expedition. I don't know if I truly am excited to go, or if my insanity is getting out of hand again. I'm a titan shifter, and I also conspire against humanity along with Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie. In Titan form, I'm about 45 meters, but I can change my height at will. I'm a little harder to kill than most titans because I can camouflage, I can form plates on top of my skin, and I'm very acrobatic, even when I'm human. It's surprising no one suspects me of being the acrobatic titan, as they call it. If I ever were to be in combat with a titan, I could make plates out of my skin and I would most likely be mistaken for a female armored titan. We don't want to put people in more of a frenzy, now do we?

We were riding out the gates with our horses and 3DMG. Reiner and Annie was in the same formation I was in, the back. This made it easier for me and Annie to dissapear.

"Six 14 meter titans on our right!" Yelled who I presumed to be Armin.

As Levi and his squad set off to kill the titans, me and Annie went off in the direction of the east woods area, but not before I saw a look of distress on Reiner's face.

'We've done this many times, why does Reiner seem so worried now?'

We soon arrived at the forest line where we got off our horses and into the trees, waiting for the left and front formations to enter the forest. These specific formations contained Levi's squad and Hanji's squad, eliminating some of the most skilled teams would be wisest. Speak of the devil, here they come now. Before they actually got into the forest, me and Annie dropped down from the trees. Annie cut her hand with one of her blades from her 3DMG and I ran my tooth across my thumb. Steam was everywhere as my (h/c) hair was now black and reaches a little past my shoulders and my (e/c) eyes were now a gleaming orange.

The squads finally entered the forest to be greeted by dead silence that they knew was suspicious. They slowed their horses down and where cautiously looking around. Annie started walking towards them, the ground rumbling slightly. They obviously took notice to this and started moving faster throughout the woods in an attempt to get away from her. She started running faster, and they saw her. Most of Levi's squad got off their horses and trying to attack the female titan, but ended being smashed or dangling from a tree like a decoration.

I went to go deal with Hanji's squad, staying close to the trees so it would be harder to see me. I saw her entire squad in the trees looking down at me, I pretended not to see them. What caught them off guard was that I started kicking down the trees and climbing the ones I didn't brutally murder. As only one person, Hanji, was left, I decided not to kill her as the death of your closest comrades is enough to keep her from experimenting for a while.

I ran in the direction of the east forest area and once I was far enough away, I went back to human. I still had my gear and uniform, as did Annie. With our hoods up as we continued on our way to get on her horses.

There was someone else here other than us, I can hear the other anchors being launched. I looked towards Annie and she got my message, supposing as she heard it too. We went higher into the trees, losing the person that was following us.