Happy Birthday - LevixReader LEMON

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Requested by gamershades I hope you like it.

((these pickup lines were horrible why did I choose them -.-))

--------

YOUR POV

It feels like it's been ages since my last birthday. This year I was turning 22 which wasn't that much different from being 21. I don't really celebrate it like a lot of people do. I just drink chamomile tea mixed with some type of achohol under the moonlight. Nothing special. Honestly, it would be a lot better if just all of a sudden the person I liked knew it was my birthday and celebrated it with me in more ways than one. The chances of that happening was next to none.

But hey, a girl can dream.

Training was starting and I had just walked out of the door towards the fields, after I grabbed my 3DMG. I wasn't even halfway there when a hand grabbed my shoulder and I could feel their soft breathing on my ear.

"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a sweet ass." A blush slowly made its way up my neck to my (s/c) cheeks. The hand left my shoulder and I turned around to see a short man with black hair styled in an undercut walking away like it didn't happen. Captain Levi? Out of all people? I wouldn't be so surprised if it was Erwin or someone else, but Levi? I just shrugged it off and kept walking, the blush never leaving my face.

TIMESKIP

I sighed as I placed my 3d gear back in its spot, going towards another field. What are we doing? Push ups. Why are we doing it? Because Jean dropped most of his swords cutting a lot of other people's strings. Why are we all doing this? Because we need to build our arm muscles and learn to move faster. I was just ready for training to end so I could have my drink that I sorely needed.

I felt the same hand on my shoulder and the same soft breath tickling my ear.

"I felt a little off today, but you definitely turned me on." Levi walked off ahead of me to the field and once again I was blushing. I tried to hide it with my (h/c) bangs, tried. But it was hot outside, I could play it off. The only thing I failed to notice was Levi was blushing too.

I got into push up position and started. I had no idea how long we were going to be here, so I set a goal. 200 push ups in 15 minutes. My record being 98 in 7 minutes; this should be a little more than easy. Although, I kept going back to what Levi said about my ass and I was self concious yet trying to show it off at the same time

But I might've taken it toο far.

TIMESKIP

I was really sweaty and my clothes were sticking to me. I wanted to vomit. Sweat wasn't that nauseating, but multiply the smell of sweat by about 50 cadets and then we have a problem. I hurried trying to get to the dorm but I was yet again stopped by the hand on my shoulder.

"There are 206 bones in your body. Shall I add another?" Blushing. Blushing. Blushing. And off goes the Captain. I wonder if he's just playing with me, but that doesn't sound like him.

I quickly went to the shower room in our dorm, trying to forget what Levi said. I took a (f/c) oversized shirt, a (f/c) bra and underwear set, and (f/c) stretchy shorts with me and took a short shower.

As I was stepping out of the shower room, fully clothed, I saw a few of the other girls in there.

"Oh, (y/n), the Captain wanted to see you, " Annie spoke up.

'What did I do wrong?'

I started off towards his office, slowing down as I was approaching the door. This was going to be awkward, with the way Levi has been acting today. I was in front of the door and I let out a small breath before I shakily raised my hand and knocked on the door.