Episode 44: Wade Load!

"Were you two just smacking lips?!"

Hello everyone and welcome to the 44th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Today's episode is all about the child genius of Team Impossible, Wade Load!

Origins

Wade is the tritagonist of Kim Possible, which first aired on Disney Channel on June 7, 2002. He's voiced by Tahj Mowry.

Background and Personality

Wade is the brains behind Team Impossible and is always making Kim and Ron new gadgets for their missions as well as giving them the coordinates for their enemy locations! Without him, Team Impossible wouldn't be as functional as it is! How he got so smart is still a mystery...

Inclusion and Role in the Show

Like Kim and Ron, Wade made his debut in the very beginning and has been a series staple ever since. While in the 1st season, he was an EXTREMELY minor character as he was among the unfortunate few to never get any questions and dares. In Season 2, he's been getting more screentime ever since he hooked up with Urara, but still not enough to make him more of a major character, which is definitely a shame...

Relationships with Other Characters

Kim and Ron: Self-explanatory.

Urara Kasugano: In Episode 76: Laharl's Last Stand, Wade confessed his crush on Urara and the two went out together on a date! Now they're a couple in the series!

Jimmy Neutron: As the 2 smartest characters in the series, Wade and Jimmy are friendly rivals and always try to outdo each other intelligence, but they both have genuine respect for each other.

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Next episode will be about Sheen Estevez! Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!