Episode 67: Ami Mizuno!

"Be pure, be honest, be beautiful."

Hello everyone and welcome to the 67th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Today's episode is all about the last member of the Sailor Scouts in the series so far, Ami Mizuno!

Origins

Ami is one of the main protagonists of Sailor Moon, which first aired on Cartoon Network's Toonami on March 7, 1992. Her Japanese VA is Aya Hisakawa while her dub VA is Kate Higgins, who also voiced Chloe, Dina, Phoebe and Gordon! Her alter ego is Sailor Mercury.

Background and Personality

Before meeting Usagi, Ami was a shy girl who did not make friends easily and was seen as snobby and arrogant because of her intelligence. Ami is depicted to be a sweet, kind, gentle, supportive, and loyal girl who is slightly insecure as she used to always rely on the opinions of friends and her mother. She's also very sensible and hates conflict, especially the fights between Usagi and Rei. Also, her parents divorced.

Inclusion and Role in the Show

Like the rest of the Scouts, Ami made her debut in Episode 15: New Heroes 2: Electric Boogaloo. She's also a minor character as she hasn't gotten ANY questions and dares throughout the series, which is pretty unfortunate considering she's a series staple at this point.

Relationships with Other Characters

Usagi Tsukino: Usagi was the very first friend Ami made and is the reason why she gained so much confidence in the first place. Though she can't stand the petty fights between her and Rei.

Rei, Makoto and Minako: These girls are all Ami's teammates. They all share a close bond with each other. Though she also hates the equally petty fights between Minako and Regina, and Maya and Rei.

Maya Aida: Ami feels bad for Maya for having to defend our relationship against Rei.

And that concludes today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars Character Logs! Now all the characters that were introduced in the first 20 episodes have been completed!Next episode will be about Sid Chang, Ronnie Anne's BFF. Until then, thanks for reading and I'll see you all next time!