Chapter 5!-Kylee & Chris's P.O.V

KYLEE P.O.V

"Anf, Can you get me some water?" 

"Of course baby girl" 

.................................................................................

*Knock Knock* 

"Come in" 

It was Chris

"Where's Anferny?" 

"He went to get me some water, He'll be back in a minute" 

"Oh well i'll be outside" 

"OK"

Hmm what a shame. He to cute to be a bully.

"Kylee, I need to talk to you" 

"Umm"

"Please" 

"Ok" 

"I know out of all people you dont want me talking to you because of what I've done to you" 

"Your right" 

"Please hear me out" 

"Fine. Go ahead" 

"Kylee the only reason I bullied you all those years is because i really like you and have liked you since grade school but for some reason I cant let anybody know and i just dont know why. Lately I just cant get my feelings for in control. I know now that i wanna be with you and dont care what anybody have to say about it Ky." 

"Where is all this coming from?" 

"After what happened to you and the background history behind ya pops I realized I couldve lost you Ky without the chance of telling you my true feelings" 

"What about your girlfriend" 

"She aint my girlfriend, I dont want none of them hoes at that school. You the only girl I want" 

"I dont know what to say to that Chris" 

"You dont have to say anything right now all I'm asking right now is for your forgivness" 

"I need to think about that because of you I go home and cry most days" 

"Of course, I completely understand" 

......................"What yall talking about in here?" Anferny said walking in.

"Nothing man, Just asking her how she feeling" 

"Aww well come on so we can handle some business, I'll be back in an hour Ky" He said kissing her forhead. 

"ok"

************************************************************************************************************

CHRIS P.O.V

Cant believe we finally talked. She finally know how I feel.

I cant believe I made her cry everyday

"You okay man?" Anferny asked

"Yea I'm cool Just thinking" 

"Awwe ok. Let me ask you something" 

"Wassup" 

"You like Ky dont it?" 

"Where that come from?" 

"My mouth. You know how I am about her. She like my sister and I have to protect her. You my homie and all but you a thot and I dont need her getting her heartbroken from anybody" 

"I would never break her heart" 

"So you admitting you like her?" 

"No I dont but if I did i would never hurt her" 

"Just dont even go there man" 

"Whatever man. Where we going anyway" 

"The Warehouse" 

"That nigga out the infirmary already?"

"Naw but we got some people on the inside who gone handle that nigga" 

"Awwe ok cool well like I said I'm down %100 and i mean that" 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

There is the update you guys

Let me know what you think