chapter 4!- Chris's P.O.V

"You good man?" I asked Anf

"Hell naw man, my bestfriend and her ma duece couldve died. I know this man and he was capable of killing them" 

"I understand man" 

"Do you? dont say you do if you dont" 

What is taking the damn doctors so long.

"Family of Kylee James" 

"Thats us" 

"Well Kylee's jaw was broken, her ribs bruised, and a broken nose." 

"What about her mom?" 

"Well she is in a coma" 

Anferny was crying again. 

"Damn man" he angrily said 

"Can we see kylee?" 

"Yea" 

.................................................................................................................................... 

"How you feeling baby girl" Anferny asked her.

"Im thirsty. I need some water" she said with her voice really low. 

"I'll get it" I offered

Damn I hope he get whats coming to him cause he a bitch nigga. 

Like what kind of nigga would try to kill his family like what the fuck? 

"Thanks man" Anferny said as he got the water bottle from me.

"How's my mom" 

He looked away from her for some reason

"Anferny tell me" 

"She's in a coma" 

She started crying really loud and really hard that the nurses had to come in there and give a shot that put her to sleep.

"What the fuck? she was upset for a reason" 

"Sir that was given to her for her own safety" 

"Whatever" 

She rolled her eyes and left. 

"Kylee, baby girl everything gone be okay. I got you and when I come back be ok for me please" 

________________________________________________________________

"So what we about to do?"

"When that nigga get caught, he got" 

"iight I'm down with you %100" 

"iight, but im gone head back in there with Ky, so ill catch up with you later" 

"iight" 

Guess I'll head back to the house. 

Damn I didnt even know she was going through shit like that and I been a bitch ass nigga towards her.

Well thats changing and the first chance I get I'm apologizing and telling her how I feel. 

Now I really sound like a bitch nigga. 

I'll sleep on it and come up with a solution then.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Chris you coming down for dinner?" His mom yelled

"Yea ma, here i come" 

I wonder how she would feel if she found out i bullied Kylee because she really liked her when we were younger.

I wonder how Kylee gone take it when i tell her how I feel .

Damn I know how Anferny gone feel, he dont let no nigga get close to her. 

"Come on Chris, Your food is getting cold" 

"Yea come on mane, ma aint gone let us eat until you get down here" His little brother said

"Yea" his sister cosigned 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Nobody needs nobody All I need is me and my Dawgs so F*ck all of yall* 

"Wassup Ant" 

"Aye wassup nigga, sorry for waking you up but you think you can come up to the hospital" 

"Now?" 

"Yea" 

"Whats wrong? Is she Ok? Did her mom wake up?" 

"Naw man she still sleep but me and kylee been praying but this is business that we need to discuss" 

"Business need to be discussed at 12 in the morning?" 

"You said you down %100 right? Dont back out on me now" 

"Im man, I'm on my way" 

"iight" 

Damn a nigga cant get no type of sleep around this bitch. 

But thats the type of business this is

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

UPDATE *******************************

ENJOY**********************************

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK***********************************************