Chapter 17!- This some bullshit

Chris P.O.V

Damn mane what the fuck am I gone do? This bitch might be pregnant and if Kylee find out she gone leave me and take harmony away from me. Why the fuck am I so stupid. I don't give a fuck what nobody say , I love Kylee and my daughter. 

"Ay foo you cool?" Anferny said. 

"Yea just thinking about some shit. Kinda fucking my head up though"

"Wassup? You know you can tell me bruh" 

"Can I though? Its about Kylee and I know how you felt at first" 

"I'm over all that and I'm happy that you were the one she had the baby with compared to any other nigga In this neighborhood." 

"Okay so when Kylee was about 37 weeks and we was into for that whole week I stepped out cause I couldn't handle that shit at the time. I ended up at Keisha house and we fucked but before that I was drinking and shit so there I was drunk off my ass raw dogging her and I don't know if I nutted in the bitch but she claiming she pregnant now and holding that shit over my head." 

 "Damn nigga what the fuck is wrong with you. She was pregnant bro and you cheated on her. Hold up wait is that why you disappeared at the hospital after she had harmony?"

 "Yea cause that bitch told me she needed to tell me something and I said naw fuck her but she told me if I didn't come she was gone come up to the hospital and tell Kylee everything and she had proof" 

"See mane I told you about thinking with yo dick head, now look at you. So what you gone do now?" 

"Foo I really don't even know and I don't trust Keisha ass at all. She claiming she aint gone say nothing as long as I go to this doctor's appointment with her. I really don't wanna go but I gotta figure this out before Kylee find out." 

"I think you need to tell her cause Keisha gone tell her no matter what she say all because that bitch want you" 

"We'll see" 

**3 Hours later**

"Harmony, what's wrong sweetheart?" Kylee cooed.

"Maybe she needs her diaper changed" her mom said. 

"I'm about to give her a bath anyways and by time I get done with that it'll be time for her to eat." 

"Bae you gone do it or you want me to put her on my boob" She asked Chris.

"I got it baby" 

Chris basically lives here with us or he's at least gonna be here until my recovery time is done and maybe then we'll spend nights at his house but I prefer my house.

I don't know if its me but Chris has been acting so different and I cant seem to figure out what's going on. Don't worry I'm gone get to the bottom of this. 

I never really spoke on that situation with Anferny and how we can be around each other again. It was hard for him for a good while especially since I was pregnant but he got over it eventually and is now a wonderful, hands on god dad. He is absolutely perfect with her and loves her like she is his. 

All of my friends have been very supportive and loving towards harmony and I, its really been great. My biggest supporter has been my mom. I love that woman to death and don't get me wrong yes Chris is a great supporter and a great father but my mom takes good care of both of us. 

Life for me has been pretty great and I cant complain and I'm very grateful for everyone in my life. Yall wanna hear some funny? So Chris and I cant have sex until my recovery is up and honestly I don't know if we gone have sex but Chris will literally cry when I tell him we not having sex for months and I would just laugh.