Getting drama out the way

"I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma" her mom said as she helped kylee get ready for her date.
"I can't believe I'm carrying a baby and I'm a mom. It's amazing really even though I'm still not ready" she said smiling down at her flatish stomach.
"So have you talked to Anferny? How is he taking this now? Jamie told me he talked to Chris"
"I haven't talked to him but tomorrow I'll tell him to come over so we can talk."
"Good. So are you and Chris a thing again?"
"No not right now at least. We're taking things slow now"
"Well I'm just glad that you guys have this worked out for the sake of my grandbaby."
"Of course ma"

--An hour later--
"Well I'm all ready for my date. I'm honestly excited ma"
"You should be baby. Enjoy yourself okay"
"I will"

*DING DONG*

"Coming"

"Good evening, you both are looking very beautiful tonight"
"Thank you" both kylee and her mom said at the same time.

"You ready?"
"Yes. See you later ma"

"So where are we going?"
"It's a surprise"
"Okay well I'm excited about tonight"
"Me too. I'm excited to show you how bad I want you to be my girlfriend"
"We'll see"

They pulled up to Le'Chiq and kylee was stunned.
"Wow Chris, I never thought you would spend money here"
"Anything for the mother of my child and the love of my life"

He had her blushing and he knew that.
At dinner they talked about everything from the feelings they have for each other to the life being made inside of her stomach. He even told her what Anferny said.

"He really said that?" She said feeling bad.
"Yea it was crazy"
"I don't know what to say to that"
"Anyways back to me and you baby. I have a surprise for you" he said pulling a ring from his pocket.
"Kylee I know I fucked up a lot with you only because I can't control myself when I'm around you. I love you girl, my feelings for you so strong I scare myself because I've never felt this way about anyone before and now you carrying my seed, my baby girl or lil man and I wouldn't have it any other way. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and be my girlfriend and love of my life" he said tearing up.
"Yes I will"
Never realizing that they had the entire restaurants attention, everyone began clapping.

After leaving the restaurant he took her to the hotel where he made reservations and also set the mood for the night.

"Baby it's beautiful" she said following the rose petals from the door to the bathroom, which was lit with candles everywhere and rose petals scattered over the floor and in the nice hot bubble bath.

"Baby you get in the tub and relax while I get everything ready out here."
"Okay baby"

After relaxing in the tub for an hour she got out and went into the bedroom where Chris waited for her.

It was beautiful, candles lit, my favorite song playing 'I gotta be by jagged edge' and roses all over.

"Come here baby and let me show you how much I love you"

He made love to her all night and it was beautiful.
************************
*******************
***************
************
*********
Sorry I was rushing this chapter
A lot is going on right now
I hope you enjoy though